What colors, paint schemes would you like to see offered by Warmoth

DslDwg said:
Trans white and this:

Tele_Close-332x447.png

Which I know you've done in transparent colors but have never seen done in metallic.

There were several in the showcase a couple of years back.  Some with the glitter, some were colors over quilted lams.

I think some Native American Indian artwork could be cool. Not just template/stencil designs painted with whatever color you choose, but that kind of mentality with natural wood tops.

In could've sworn I saw a Gonçalo Alves Unique Choice available for Carved top hollowbody w "f" holes that was "two shade." And the contrast between the two shades (brown and light tan) looked like clouds, or camouflage, or even hands that you would see painted on the flanks of a warhorse just before going into battle.

Whatever happened to that option?

-DC

...And for the one zillionth time: Please get the solid and transparent neck finishes into the neck builders, both in the guitar and bass neck builders!

I'd love to see a better representation of the transparent color finishes in the builder. I believe they're way more opaque than what comes out of the finish dept - at least if the handful of trans red mahogany bodies I've seen are an indication

I'd love to see a  non-metallic gray -- goes with so many situations!

Attachments

• gray jackson bass.jpg
    gray jackson bass.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 383
kimbass said:
I'd love to see a  non-metallic gray -- goes with so many situations!

+1 Primer is great. This one looks nice, for example (no intention of advertising).

http://www.themusiczoo.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=11891&CAWELAID=1110721566

red_dwarf_series_1_r4_02.jpg

LISTER: But why are they painting the color the same color it was before?
RIMMER: They're changing it from Ocean Gray to Military Gray.  Something that should've been done a long time ago.

llmstratocaster said:
If it hasn't already been said, I'd love it if they offered poly finishes in solid colors.

All Warmoth finishes are poly, except for the nitro gloss or satin clears for the necks. So, be a good little consumer and get out your credit card <grin>

I like that lime green metallic color I've seen some Ford cars in, wish it were a little darker though. I wouldn't drive one but bet that would look pretty good on a guitar with mostly black hardware and a little chrome thrown in.

fiestan.jpg

Try to picture more Fender and less Fiesta.

jay4321 said:
I like that lime green metallic color I've seen some Ford cars in, wish it were a little darker though. I wouldn't drive one but bet that would look pretty good on a guitar with mostly black hardware and a little chrome thrown in.

fiestan.jpg

Try to picture more Fender and less Fiesta.
More like a Lamborghini Verde Ithica?
lamborghini_green_verde_ithica_murcielago.jpg

That looks kind of pale and bright. If anything I meant darker, nothing too neon. Say something like this

36610005461.jpg

Back