Warmoth Jam #4

I have a mix on my computer -  was just waiting for any stragglers. I'll put it up soon.  :icon_thumright:

OK here's my mix. I tried to eq it a little and added some mastering effects to it, to try and give it a slightly more polished sound. I thought it was appropriate for the sort of smooth jazz-ish kind of sound it has.

http://www.wfzr.net/warmoth/Unofficial_Warmoth_Jam_IV.mp3

the order is:

djf67
Panthur
GoDrex
Doughboy
hachikid
kboman

Doughboy, you keep impressing me! :icon_thumright:
Boy you guys play circles around me. Thank goodness for fuzz pedals...!

kboman said:
Doughboy, you keep impressing me! :icon_thumright:
Boy you guys play circles around me. Thank goodness for fuzz pedals...!

All the solos sound cool to me. :headbang: :headbang: The more the merrier. The world needs more warmoth soloists!!!!

And for fuzz pedals, I would be completely lost if it wasn't for my Xotic BB pedal. How someone can make a pedal sound that good is beyond me.

Doughboy said:
The more the merrier. The world needs more warmoth soloists!!!!

I agree. I wish we could get like 20 solos for a jam instead of the usual 6 or so.

6 is better than none & these Jams are super fun!!!

Soooo, what about Jam #5? Anyone up to doing one? If not, I'll do it again & this time I'll take suggestions on style. Maybe an 80's Metal number?

Good stuff again, boys and girls.
Panthur's solo is my fave - tone & note selection.

Doughboy said:

Soooo, what about Jam #5? Anyone up to doing one? If not, I'll do it again & this time I'll take suggestions on style. Maybe an 80's Metal number?

I was thinking yesterday that something a bit more upbeat a rocking could be fun.

Great job pulling the tracks together GoDrex.  I thought each jam had something unique to offer.  Really good stuff guys!  djf67's clean jazz take was my fave.

GoDrex said:
Doughboy said:

I was thinking yesterday that something a bit more upbeat a rocking could be fun.

Ok then, one upbeat rocking number coming up.  :party07:

I'll make this one pretty simple so the soloing possibilities are more open.

djf67 said:
Good stuff again, boys and girls.
Panthur's solo is my fave - tone & note selection.

Awesome, thanks  :icon_biggrin:
Neeed a pick-me-up today, council screwed me outa £25. But it's a long(ish) story and don't wanna hijack the thread.

We need more bass players in this thing! Also, the jam sounded good. Looking forward to the next one...I'll take more time with it...

Back