Warmoth Jam #13 - LUCKY 13

Hosting: mediafire.com works for me so far.

Re the jams:
It's gotten to the point here where I'll probably more or less disappear from the forum for a while. I just have way too much stuff to handle right now in the "real world". The jams used to be a joy and a breathing hole, now it feels like a chore and that's not OK to me. It should be all about how much fun it is to play guitar, something to look forward to, and I won't return to them until I get that feeling back. Be assured it has nothing to do with you guys, I'm very humbled to be allowed to play with such accomplished guitarists!

Take care, KB

Cool solo as usual Panthur. Three solos are better than none. Hopefully we can keep these jams going. 

I jammed along with it yesterday, but without any real success.  I'll keep trying, but I'm simply not a good soloist.  :tard: 

If I can come up with something I'm not too ashamed of, I'll post it tonight.

Doughboy said:
Cool solo as usual Panthur. Three solos are better than none. Hopefully we can keep these jams going. 
Thanks  :icon_biggrin:
And I agree, I really enjoy these jams. I love the challenge of the random backing track and the opportunity to steal licks  :laughing7:

runtfan said:
I jammed along with it yesterday, but without any real success.  I'll keep trying, but I'm simply not a good soloist.   :tard: 

If I can come up with something I'm not too ashamed of, I'll post it tonight.

It doesn't matter if your good, bad, a virtuoso, a beginner etc. As long as you do a solo & have a good time doing it, then that's all that matters.  The more the merrier...  :toothy12:

Agreed... I also love the challenge and like to see what others do with the same track. Gives me ideas (since I am still a n00b)... and ideas + gumption = fun.

Gah.  I'm too embarrassed to post anything I've as of yet, but I'll keep trying.  I guess you've extended the deadline?

I do enjoy the idea though.  I have a thought for the next one, which I'll PM to Doughboy later.

runtfan said:
Gah.  I'm too embarrassed to post anything I've as of yet, but I'll keep trying.  I guess you've extended the deadline?

I do enjoy the idea though.  I have a thought for the next one, which I'll PM to Doughboy later.

Since our valiant mixer, GoDrex, has been AWOL for over a month, we can't quite complete these jams anymore into a single track, so it's still wide open for anyone who wants to take a shot.

I don't know what happened to GoDrex, but he was always very enthusiastic, did great solos & was kind enough to do the final mix. He's sorely missed & I hope he's ok, where ever he is.

I'm always up for doing one, but will anyone be interested? We used to have 7-8 soloists & we're down to 2-3.  :sad1:

Maybe if people make suggestions on what they'd like the next one to sound like?

I think they're a bit too often. I mean, we're already up to 13. We should slow down a lot, and make it less of "just another jam"

Back