Others?

Chris, you are evil... with a collection like that :)
(where's your turbin?)

Micah, I love that "the strat"! my guitar teacher (in the early 80s) had one, and I loved it!

I recently painted my "man cave" (and no, it's not baby blue even though it looks like it on the pics) and put in a new laminate floor..
so a good reason to post some pictures, before it's all cluttered up again.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Heartfields:
IMG_0163.jpg

Strats:
IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Probably the last time my "work area" looks all organized like this :)
IMG_0158.jpg

Dang Marko! I'm showing those pics the wife to help her put my own helpless addiction in perspective!  :eek:ccasion14:

I really only want to keep the heartfields and the warmoths though..there are also a couple of franken/partsostrats that I probably will keep since they are not worth anything for resale.

What I really want is to see all the others replaced by Warmoths :)

My RI `52 Tele
FenderVintage52Telecaster.jpg

Ibanez RS530
Ibanez.jpg

Squire Mini
SquireMini.jpg

Yamaha G-40
Yamaha.jpg

Martin DM
MartinDM.jpg

Samic Ukulele
Ukulele.jpg

And last my amp.  `65 Twin Reverb
Fender65TwinReverb.jpg

Late 90's Epiphone Cherry ES-335 Deluxe model
Late 90's Epiphone LP Special
'96 Gibson "All American II" Melody Maker re-issue
'02 Fender Aerodyne Telecaster (HBs/single bound)
'64 Gibson Melody Maker (work in progress)
Ovation Koa Acoustic/electric

Fender Lead III, '61 reissue sg, MIM strat, Guild Songbird,Garison acustic, Master built "62 NOS Tele,Master Built "54 start, "56 limited relic strat,"65 team biult one off strat, Custom Shop Classic Tele, Albert Collins Sig. Tele, PRS custom 22, Valley Arts Tele, Fender Super Sonic Combo. 1961 Gibson Meastro amp.

jackthehack said:

Lust love the looks of the Aerodyne Tele. Hope I get the chance to try one some day :icon_smile: I envy you Jack :icon_thumright:

Jommit said:
jackthehack said:

Lust love the looks of the Aerodyne Tele. Hope I get the chance to try one some day :icon_smile: I envy you Jack :icon_thumright:

I think they quit making them because they were eating too much into the sales of "regular" Teles; mine is black with cream binding and HBs

Jommit said:
My RI `52 Tele
FenderVintage52Telecaster.jpg

Ibanez RS530
Ibanez.jpg

Squire Mini
SquireMini.jpg

Yamaha G-40
Yamaha.jpg

Martin DM
MartinDM.jpg

Samic Ukulele
Ukulele.jpg

And last my amp.  `65 Twin Reverb
Fender65TwinReverb.jpg

Dude, I had one of those Ibanez Roadstars too. 'Cept mine was bright yellow, set up like a strat. Wht pg 3 singles and a cheezy trem, no floyd..It was a good guitar, but as I look back it was rather hideous....

DangerousR6 said:
Dude, I had one of those Ibanez Roadstars too. 'Cept mine was bright yellow, set up like a strat. Wht pg 3 singles and a cheezy trem, no floyd..It was a good guitar, but as I look back it was rather hideous....
I have seen one of those Roadstars. I don`t like the color on mine, and it is well beaten up so now I have sanded it down to bare wood. I`m going to round the edges on the front and make a forearm contour before I paint it in some kind of white :icon_smile: 

I wish i could put up some piccys, but i can't

I got a Epi SG310
A Hondo E-35 Acoustic
And i have another miscellaneous Acoustic guitar that i'm 'minding' for my Aunt.

Back