Others?

No army here, either, but after seeing Chris' collection, I'm a bit intimidated to put my schtuff out there.

Anyway, here is my "top shelf" collection:  Gibson Les Paul Studio Goth, Ibanez JS1000, Jackson USA SL2H, Warmoth Strat, and Ibanez Prestige Bass (yes, I play bass, too!)

topshelf.jpg

There's also my PS4.

ps4one.jpg

And my RR3.

rr3pic.jpg

:rock-on:

DocNrock said:
No army here, either, but after seeing Chris' collection, I'm a bit intimidated to put my schtuff out there.

Anyway, here is my "top shelf" collection:  Gibson Les Paul Studio Goth, Ibanez JS1000, Jackson USA SL2H, Warmoth Strat, and Ibanez Prestige Bass (yes, I play bass, too!)

topshelf.jpg

There's also my PS4.

ps4one.jpg

And my RR3.

rr3pic.jpg

:rock-on:
That's some nice twangers there Doc...... :icon_thumright:

guitlouie said:
My sole remaining non-Warmoth electric.  This was my only guitar for about 5 years, and has seen a fair amount of action, but it still looks pretty good.  I had an awful thought one day that the sale of this guitar could feasibly finance a Warmoth build, but I just can't let it go.  I bought it brand new in 2001, and according to the serial number it was only about a month old when I bought it.  At this point I am pretty sure it will end up being left to my boys when I slip away.  Did I mention that I love this guitar?  Don't know what it is exactly, but it has a particular growl that none of the other SG's I played when shopping around could quite match.  Anyway, it's no guitar army and it's nothing particularly fancy, but it is mine. 

DSC00549.jpg
Cool SG you got thar louie, I don't think I'd want to sell it either. Never owned one but ever since I first saw Angus Young thrashing around I've wanted one. May do a Warmoth SG someday.. :party07:

Here is my collection...

2634510864_7572ddf20e_b.jpg

From left to right:

Jackson Performer PS-4

Gibson Les Paul Studio (Had this one since 1988 and will keep it forever.  Stellar guitar with a great sound)

Warmoth LP.  (my new main axe)

Korean Custom LP.  (selling soon to finance Warmoth Tele build)

Washburn Festival Series acoustic/electric.  (also had since about 1990)

Ibenez bass

:eek:ccasion14:

Bill

DangerousR6 said:
Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -cr said:
I am in the process of selling my pointy headstocks (except for my heartfields..
Sell the pointy headstocks....... :doh: That's treason, ewwwwwwwwwh that makes me want to say bad words.....
okaaay.gif
moon.gif

Now......
gtfo2.gif

ah not too worry, I only sold two korean pointy headstock guitars to finance my warmoth tele, and even bought a new talon this week!

the talon btw was in perfect condition.. was literaly kept in a closet for the last 15 years!

June292008017.jpg

June292008020.jpg

I am not at a point that I can talk of a heartfield collection... well a small one that is..:)
June292008002.jpg

riverbluff said:
Here is my collection...

2634510864_7572ddf20e_b.jpg

From left to right:

Jackson Performer PS-4

Gibson Les Paul Studio (Had this one since 1988 and will keep it forever.  Stellar guitar with a great sound)

Warmoth LP.  (my new main axe)

Korean Custom LP.  (selling soon to finance Warmoth Tele build)

Washburn Festival Series acoustic/electric.  (also had since about 1990)

Ibenez bass

:eek:ccasion14:

Bill

Allright Bill, rockin a Jackson..... :icon_thumright:

Hey Marko didn't know Fender made pointy heads, thier not Jacksons, but you can still be in the pointy-head club...... :laughing11:
June292008002.jpg

willyk said:
The Hofner I bought in London last month when Mrs. Willy wasn't looking arrived this morning. I just have time to take a couple of pictures before she gets home  :help:

You're the funniest guy in the whole world Mr WillyK!!!!  :icon_biggrin:
How did you hide the bass through the WHOLE trip???  :icon_scratch:

NonsenseTele said:
willyk said:
The Hofner I bought in London last month when Mrs. Willy wasn't looking arrived this morning. I just have time to take a couple of pictures before she gets home  :help:

You're the funniest guy in the whole world Mr WillyK!!!!  :icon_biggrin:
How did you hide the bass through the WHOLE trip???  :icon_scratch:

I had the Hofner shipped from the store in London to my home in Australia, so I didn't have to have it with me at all. Now that it is stashed with all the others I just tell her it's been here for years! A bit of dust on the case...works a treat. :cool01:

willyk said:
Now that it is stashed with all the others I just tell her it's been here for years! A bit of dust on the case...works a treat. :cool01:
God!  :laughing3: :toothy12:

NonsenseTele said:
willyk said:
Now that it is stashed with all the others I just tell her it's been here for years! A bit of dust on the case...works a treat. :cool01:

Works with my wife, too.  :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
willyk said:

Works with my wife, too.   :icon_thumright:

Well at least I know I'm not the only one that does that.

That won't work for me anymore.
After my wife got me my birthday gift This ES-355, she got all the guitars together and took a picture of them
so now if something gets added she can tell.

Crappy said:
That won't work for me anymore.
After my wife got me my birthday gift This ES-355, she got all the guitars together and took a picture of them
so now if something gets added she can tell.

WHOA! That is a SICK guitar! :eek:

bpmorton777 said:
Does Alex Lifeson even play those anymore? I thought he was playing PRS these days?

Brian

He is back to playing all Gibsons again, His 76 ES-355 which this a copy of and some LP's with Floyds

OK, here are the rest...

Peavey 'Cropper' Classic

Crafter GAB-21ST Acoustic Bass

Fender 'Classic Players' Baja Telecaster

Ovation '2001' Collectors Edition

And me

...and here endeth the collection, for now... :evil:

My "collection" is rather embarrassing compared to your guys...but I'm 18 and just starting!
Well...it's not so much a "collection" as a single early 80s strat (the The Strat model) that I love very, very much. Sounds and plays amazing.

willyk said:
nathan a said:
willyk what's that 12-string acoustic in the bottom of that first picture? She looks a beauty!

It's a Maton 425/12 I had specially made for me. The body is Qld walnut with a sitka top. The neck is Qld maple with a rosewood 'board and Blackwood headstock face.

2216149496_964d662b34.jpg
Made in Melbourne Australia :headbang:​

I have an M225 bought second hand from an Ozzie in Manchester England. Its quite old and I played a new one recently and noticed they've started cutting a few corners on that model now. Still, Maton are awesome guitars, I bet that 12 string is amazing.

Back