Others?

Here's the latest non-Warmoth arrival
2592034752_e7dc453458.jpg
2592036042_0bb65f4a9e.jpg

dbw said:
Boy am I glad I don't have a wife!

Seriously, though, I'm very lonely.  :sad:

heheh, my wife is fighting harder than I am to get my stolen warmoth back.

Shes bribed all the neighbors kids with a Nintendo Wii if they find it.

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -cr said:
I am in the process of selling my pointy headstocks (except for my heartfields..
Sell the pointy headstocks....... :doh: That's treason, ewwwwwwwwwh that makes me want to say bad words.....
okaaay.gif
moon.gif

Now......
gtfo2.gif

A pic of my R-Bass Singlecut:

2598826878_7bb357d95a.jpg
2597988883_7e37fbbff7.jpg

My MIDI Strat (Mexi with a USA neck), Zon Sonus custom, Conklin Jake Kot Custom (Warmoth/Fender Jazz in the middle):

2192716409_b8b6793b07_b.jpg

My stepson and I made the guitar holder in that last photo.  My basses come and go about every four months.  I don't keep more than about 5 on hand at any one time due to SOS (Significant Other Syndrome).  She can't understand why I need so many basses...  I think everyone should have about nine or ten at least.  I just sold the Jazz and have another Warmoth at a local consignment shop.

JBD

Here's mine,some are in both pix....
2591403519_42efa5039a.jpg

2591403523_92ef810f8e.jpg

Top pic: Kramer Beretta(84), Kramer Acoustic(Ferrington), Stratacoustic(Warmoth neck),Jackson JDR '94, Kramer (EVH), Washburn RR150(signed by Sammy)
Gibson Explorer Korina Reissue, EBMM EVH sig, Jackson Dinky(swamp ash), Jackson Dinky(stone finish), Hand made bass...

Bottom pic: Pretty much same, except with the addition of Warmoth VW,Kramer doubleneck, and Kramer bass, and Jackson Dinky(brown).Not in pic is EVH sig,kramer Beretta, Kramer EVH, and funky hand made bass. :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Here's mine,some are in both pix....
2591403519_42efa5039a.jpg

2591403523_92ef810f8e.jpg

Top pic: Kramer Beretta(84), Kramer Acoustic(Ferrington), Stratacoustic(Warmoth neck),Jackson JDR '94, Kramer (EVH), Washburn RR150(signed by Sammy)
Gibson Explorer Korina Reissue, EBMM EVH sig, Jackson Dinky(swamp ash), Jackson Dinky(stone finish), Hand made bass...

Bottom pic: Pretty much same, except with the addition of Warmoth VW,Kramer doubleneck, and Kramer bass, and Jackson Dinky(brown).Not in pic is EVH sig,kramer Beretta, Kramer EVH, and funky hand made bass. :dontknow:

Pointy headstocks RULE!!!!!!

The Hofner I bought in London last month when Mrs. Willy wasn't looking arrived this morning. I just have time to take a couple of pictures before she gets home  :help:
2593860153_bbf5413b2c_o.jpg

willyk said:
The Hofner I bought in London last month when Mrs. Willy wasn't looking arrived this morning. I just have time to take a couple of pictures before she gets home  :help:
2593860153_bbf5413b2c_o.jpg
ooooooooohmmmmmm, I'm telling you're going to get in trouble mr.

I've got a boatload of guitars, but this is The High Priestess. My beloved '65 Strat posing with a bud's '65 Super Reverb.

2j5x8c8.jpg

Blow me over RLW. :glasses9: that is cooler than an eskimo's gonads.. :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

Man, Chris, I have GOT to learn how to take pictures of my guitars like you...

Unfortunately apartment life doesn't leave much sunlight  :laughing7:

my modest group....  I foresee adding a Warmoth Explorer and a Warmoth SG and then I'll be done for the rest of my life unless something happens to one of these.

gdguitars1.jpg

Ovation 1984 Limited Edition, W LP, Parker P-42, Fender Standard Strat with mucho upgrades.

GoDrex said:
my modest group....  I foresee adding a Warmoth Explorer and a Warmoth SG and then I'll be done for the rest of my life unless something happens to one of these.

gdguitars1.jpg

Ovation 1984 Limited Edition, W LP, Parker P-42, Fender Standard Strat with mucho upgrades.
Nice group there  Drex, but I never could warm up to the parker's..... :dontknow:

I like mine. I've thought about selling it a few times but can't bring myself too. It plays so nice. Very fast neck. Compound radius, like Warmoth. I'd love to get a "real" one but they're too expensive.

My sole remaining non-Warmoth electric.  This was my only guitar for about 5 years, and has seen a fair amount of action, but it still looks pretty good.  I had an awful thought one day that the sale of this guitar could feasibly finance a Warmoth build, but I just can't let it go.  I bought it brand new in 2001, and according to the serial number it was only about a month old when I bought it.  At this point I am pretty sure it will end up being left to my boys when I slip away.  Did I mention that I love this guitar?  Don't know what it is exactly, but it has a particular growl that none of the other SG's I played when shopping around could quite match.  Anyway, it's no guitar army and it's nothing particularly fancy, but it is mine. 

DSC00549.jpg

Back