What do you do for a living?

I'm an illustrator - by day I draw health and fitness stretching guides for physical therapy and by night I draw and paint gaming material, album covers, book covers, etc.  Usually fantasy/horror based.

I'm an audio engineer, working in the post production sector for a DVD/Bluray Disc Mastering Studio.

Hey Nexrex my brother in law is a recently retired police officer in Geelong. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you all about it. Let me know if you want to speak to him.

Attorney/technical project manager.  Every bit as exciting as it sounds, let me tell you.

Bagman

I have a day job telling people what to do
when I get home I practice guitar for a couple of hours till the wife gets home
On weekends, If I have an order I will spool up a few pickups, about 2 or 3 times a month I go out and do a gig, but normally I like  to go Jeeping in the mountains
It is a full time job just staying sane in the Obama years.

PT said:
Hey Nexrex my brother in law is a recently retired police officer in Geelong. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you all about it. Let me know if you want to speak to him.

Thanks for the offer PT, I actually have a friend who's mother is an active officer, and an old work mate in the force.    :eek:ccasion14:

Back