Warmoth War Moth

DangerousR6 said:
Great Ape said:
DUUDE!! I thought you were the culprit!! Thank you & DAMN YOU!!! (Got any more ideas? :toothy12:)
The whole Indian motif and such is pretty cool, but let's kick it up a notch... :headbang1:
ouijaboard-781167.jpg

Hmmm, Kirk Hammet already has this painted. I'm a huge Metallica fan but this design has lost it's appeal with me. hehe!!
MULLY

mullyman said:
DangerousR6 said:
Great Ape said:
DUUDE!! I thought you were the culprit!! Thank you & DAMN YOU!!! (Got any more ideas? :toothy12:)
The whole Indian motif and such is pretty cool, but let's kick it up a notch... :headbang1:
ouijaboard-781167.jpg

Hmmm, Kirk Hammet already has this painted. I'm a huge Metallica fan but this design has lost it's appeal with me. hehe!!
MULLY
His is painted...

DangerousR6 said:
His is painted...

Yeah, but it's still the same design, and in my opinion, would always be connected. No matter how great the design turned out, the immediate reaction would be "Cool, that's like Kirk's guitar". Kind of takes away from it a bit, not that Kirk's is better or anything like that, just that it would draw that connection.
MULLY

mullyman said:
DangerousR6 said:
His is painted...

Yeah, but it's still the same design, and in my opinion, would always be connected. No matter how great the design turned out, the immediate reaction would be "Cool, that's like Kirk's guitar". Kind of takes away from it a bit, not that Kirk's is better or anything like that, just that it would draw that connection.
MULLY
Possibly, but not everybody's seen kirk's Ouija guitar....So it's kinda moot.. :dontknow:

The neckplate should just say "It puts the lotion on it's skin, else it gets the hose again." 

Awesome artwork by the way, really great job on that!

hannaugh said:
The neckplate should just say "It puts the lotion on it's skin, else it gets the hose again." 

Awesome artwork by the way, really great job on that!
:laughing11:

Bagman67 said:
hannaugh said:

tumblr_lufqun1sOX1qe6s55o1_500.jpg
:laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

Probably belongs on a different guitar than this one, but certainly worth remembering...

Another fine job! I'm thinking you need to send me one of these beauties and let me shoot some gloss lacquer over it.  :icon_smile:

Tonar8353 said:
Another fine job! I'm thinking you need to send me one of these beauties and let me shoot some gloss lacquer over it.  :icon_smile:

I second that motion.
MULLY

I like Tonars idea too.  :headbang:

WOWZA yet again  :blob7:

Speechless yet again

Outstanding work yet again  :icon_thumright:

When on earth are you gunna do something different  :icon_jokercolor: 

Just imagine how much more room there is on a double neck guitar body ...... Opppps sorry for the hint  :toothy12:

A black neckplate with just the Lector mask outline (including the mouth bars) would be both fitting and probably fairly easy to make.

I'm gonna run out of compliments if these keep comming this quick. Another BEAUT & on
a Cab very NICE, think the pickguard needs to be aluminium dulled to a softer sheen.
:icon_thumright:

leo12. said:
I'm gonna run out of compliments if these keep comming this quick. Another BEAUT & on
a Cab very NICE, think the pickguard needs to be aluminium dulled to a softer sheen.
:icon_thumright:
Now THAT sounds like an idea...anybody out there make an aluminum anodized guard in silver, not gold?
Tonar8353 said:
I'm thinking EXACTLY THE SAME THING!! It WILL happen...it will happen SOON!!

Updown said:
I like Tonars idea too.  :headbang:

WOWZA yet again  :blob7:

Speechless yet again

Outstanding work yet again  :icon_thumright:
Uh, uh, uh, Murray....don't tempt me! Actually, I've been thinking about that as a nice l-o-o-o-ng winter project, but Warmoth won't do rear-routs, and they won't do chambered bodies, and I have NO desire to strap on (CAREFUL, NOW!!) 10lbs of guitar, so, it may not happen.

When on earth are you gunna do something different  :icon_jokercolor: 

Just imagine how much more room there is on a double neck guitar body ...... Opppps sorry for the hint  :toothy12:

Back