Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

Eagles beat Cream?

I'm a bit shocked on that one.

(Plus I am with The Dude re: Eagles)

Or were they Philly fans?

Next round will be:
AC-DC vs Zeppelin, Black Sabbath vs Pink Floyd, Stones vs Maiden, Eagles vs ZZ Top. (Except being a musician board, Rush might win that one. But in the general population, ZZ Top would win by a landslide a mile long.)

Seamas said:
Eagles beat Cream?

I'm a bit shocked on that one.

(Plus I am with The Dude re: Eagles)

Or were they Philly fans?
It was pretty close, too. 2075/1937

Duuuude has anybody left the peel n play skin on and just cutout around the cavities and assembled the body? That'd look rad! I want to do that. It'd be more like peel OR play lol, gimme dat!

You could do your own Peel & Play with any old guitar body.

Look at any of those "Plasti-Dip My Car" videos on utube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J6rRj98A5s

Attachments

• maxresdadfsefault.jpg
    maxresdadfsefault.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 146
BroccoliRob said:
Duuuude has anybody left the peel n play skin on and just cutout around the cavities and assembled the body? That'd look rad! I want to do that. It'd be more like peel OR play lol, gimme dat!

That's absolutely my plan. At least for the gag video.

vid1900 said:
You could do your own Peel & Play with any old guitar body.

Look at any of those "Plasti-Dip My Car" videos on utube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J6rRj98A5s

That's cool any all but I want that dope spraypaint lookin Warmoth logo thang across the front. It'd look dope as heck in the music video I might do for my new song "Crisis of Being", the crux of which is the eternal morality question: Does my appearance belie my interference?

Click attachment, print at 100% scale, cut out letters, spray as a stencil:

Attachments

• warmoth.png
    warmoth.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 144
But if I plasti-dip a body of my own and spray a stencil over it all the mystery of the body beneath is gone! It's no longer Schrowdigger's Strat - a body existing in all states simultaneously throughout the ultraverse - it's just some pretender to the throne.

BroccoliRob said:
But if I plasti-dip a body of my own and spray a stencil over it all the mystery of the body beneath is gone! It's no longer Schrowdigger's Strat - a body existing in all states simultaneously throughout the ultraverse - it's just some pretender to the throne.
Awesome  :icon_thumright:

I see the final four as Halen v Floyd v Stones v Eagles.  There ... I said it.

Rick said:

However it shakes out, one thing has become very clear to me: after every month's poll, somebody is going to be furious about the results, and rant on our Facebook page about it until I have to block their account.

I knew it was all a sham when my favorite guitar player didn't appear. Me.
Okay, I didn't say the greatest guitar player, but I'm still my favorite. After all, I don't feed Eddie's kids or contribute to his 401k, pay his mortgage, etc... so, yeah. I'm pretty much my favorite guitar player.

The Aaron said:
Rick said:

However it shakes out, one thing has become very clear to me: after every month's poll, somebody is going to be furious about the results, and rant on our Facebook page about it until I have to block their account.

What’s Facebook?

:icon_jokercolor:

Logrinn said:
The Aaron said:
Rick said:

What’s Facebook?

Attachments

• zuckerberg.jpg
    zuckerberg.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 164
The Aaron said:
Rick said:

And then he apparently left a very *thoughtful google review.

*inaccurate and untrue.

Let's start blaming everything on Jason! (there is no Jason).

Duuuuude, that Goog review is bananas! Even worse it has one like/thumbs up! What the frickin darn? Does that hep cat even play guitar or know how contests work. I don't mean to go off on a rant here but does America really got talent, or does America got entitlement?  This dude makes me think the latter. Are other countries too economically depressed to have a talent show? How comes there's no Rwanda's Got Talent? Cause Don Cheadle was in that movie and he was fantastic. They need to get him on the program with a guitar.

BroccoliRob said:
....does America really got talent, or does America got entitlement?......
I hear ya Brother, just don't confuse true entitlement with narcissistic entitlement. True entitlement is something earned, or somehow paid for, like the title to your car, or Social Security, (that every American has paid for with a percentage of every dime they've earned). Narcissistic entitlement is a belief that one's "Specialness" should result in them getting special treatment.

Sorry for the totally off topic rant. Just a sore point for me. Carry on.....

Back