Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

This is super cool...

you guys should consider making them post a video ad a final condition to getting the prize / announce the winner before shipping.... (so the contest doesn’t end)

Awesome! Do they come in various configurations or all standard top route? Can’t wait to bust out my bathrobe for my winning video!

I followed on twitter, but that was like the first time I've logged on in about a year.

Also, "this space is intentionally left blank" is a decal you guys should make and sell.

exaN said:
Awesome! Do they come in various configurations or all standard top route? Can’t wait to bust out my bathrobe for my winning video!

They will all be routed for bridges and pickups, and you will pretty much get what you get. Mods won't be available, as all the options will already be chosen. Each one will come with a note that details what the routs are.

For example, both this month's prizes come routed for Gotoh 510 tremolos and H/S/H pickups.

AirCap said:
Aaron so corny.

8adce6c916130573cbd95c4e79452486.gif

Looooove your giveaways! I've never won, but that doesn't matter - just logging on to the Warmoth site and seeing yet another giveaway is so cool. And this one ...! Totally badass! 24bodies! Woohoo!

double A said:
exaN said:

They will all be routed for bridges and pickups, and you will pretty much get what you get. Mods won't be available, as all the options will already be chosen. Each one will come with a note that details what the routs are.

For example, both this month's prizes come routed for Gotoh 510 tremolos and H/S/H pickups.

Makes sense, thanks!

Neat!  Winning this could be a fun way to build outside your personal box.  For instance I don't like pickguards and would never choose top rout, but if I won the body in the video I would give it the same focus and effort as any of my other builds.

exaN said:
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth... :toothy12:

Back