Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

swarfrat said:
Okay, now i'm gonna be the guy Aaron is talking about. VH over AC/DC? ???

Yep, surprised me too....but not as much as ZZ Top over Rush.

I'm now considering packing up the balloons and ending this contest early.  :icon_biggrin:

I'm not surprised at all by Van Halen over AC/DC? I like AC/DC but pretty much all of their songs sound the same. Van Halen has numerous songs that you can actually tell apart.

Pink Sabbath is going to lose to Van Zeppelin who will then go on to defeat Iron Stones (who will defeat The Top).

BroccoliRob said:
Pink Sabbath is going to lose to Van Zeppelin who will then go on to defeat Iron Stones (who will defeat The Top).
:toothy12:
I'm betting, Van Floyd takes on ZZ Maiden...

Peel n Play #10 starts today! Click here to enter.

69338991_10158994983413289_8588493024881803264_n.jpg

Entered. Almost easy to vote, except for Pink Floyd v/s Black Sabbath... Love them both equally

Seamas said:
Jebberz said:
Entered. Almost easy to vote, except for Pink Floyd v/s Black Sabbath... Love them both equally

That was my one dilemma too.

I always just click one of them unless it is an obvious choice. It's bound to happen that there will be a choice of two you either don't care one way or the other or you feel like it is choosing between equals.

I didn’t see Brownsville Station among the entries. How strange.
Martian Boogie for the win  :headbang:

Logrinn said:
I didn’t see Brownsville Station among the entries. How strange.
Martian Boogie for the win  :headbang:

Also disappointed not to see Sweet in the standings.  "Love is Like Oxygen", anyone?

Bagman67 said:
Also disappointed not to see Sweet in the standings.  "Love is Like Oxygen", anyone?

On of my first singles that I got was actually Ballroom Blitz.  :guitaristgif:

Logrinn said:
Bagman67 said:

On of my first singles that I got was actually Ballroom Blitz.  :guitaristgif:

Forget that!  How about "Fox on the Run!"

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kRv7EjjwYBI[/youtube]

Well, I had the final four as: Halen v Floyd v Stones v Eagles
And on face book it's Zep v Floyd v Stones v ZZ.  50% not bad.  That Zep is a juggernaut, only the stones have a chance to take them down.  I'm rooting for the stones, but am not hopeful.

Back