Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

I have a good friend who's sorta that way. You can tell he's an excellent player, but half or better of the time most of what he does doesn't sound like anything you'd ever want to hear again. More chaos than anything.

Led Zep won???????? How'd that happen?  That was a fun contest, kudos to whoever organized it.  Thank you.

Rick said:
Led Zep won???????? How'd that happen?  That was a fun contest, kudos to whoever organized it.  Thank you.

Hey don't feel back Rick.  McDonald's makes the most popular hamburger in the world.  Does not mean that they are any good...

Mayfly said:
Rick said:

Hey don't feel back Rick.  McDonald's makes the most popular hamburger in the world.  Does not mean that they are any good...

At McDonald's it's all about the fries.  Plus, I'll always be grateful to McDonald's for running a promotion in the summer of 1984 that allowed my brother and me to eat there for free every day of that summer.  Good times.

Mayfly said:
Rick said:

Many would say the same about Microsoft. Simultaneously the most popular but worst OS extant. Created a helluva lotta millionaires and several billionaires, though...

Back