Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

swarfrat said:
That one wasn't too hard for me. I like a few Dead tunes,but overall not really a follower.
Judas Priest vs Black Sabbath was harder for me, as neither one was really my thing.

That was really my one no-brainer.
Never a Priest fan. Sabbath's first five albums are among my favorites of all time.

Rick said:
I hope they publish the results.

You obviously haven't seen this yet:

57387335_10158578747758289_3836288995222880256_o.jpg

Seamas said:
A lot of top-seed teams have to square off each other in  the early rounds..

By design.

Otherwise, you just end up with Beatles vs Led Zep in the finals....again.....like every other poll ever invented. I say, if Beatles are gonna lose to Led Zep, let's just get it over with!  :eek:

I was gonna say AC/DC vs Led Zeppelin, sort of forgetting about the Beatles, because well, we're a bunch of rock guitarists for the most part.

Where do I sign up to do my bracket??

Of all the first rounders I think Rush v Metallica is the toughest choice.

MikeW said:

All the brackets will be used as entry questions in the Peel n Play giveaway, over the coming months. Keep entering, and you will have a chance to vote in them all.

But I didn’t see Brownville Station on any of those brackets/choices ... :icon_scratch:

Cub Koda rules! :headbang4:

The Aaron said:
MikeW said:

All the brackets will be used as entry questions in the Peel n Play giveaway, over the coming months. Keep entering, and you will have a chance to vote in them all.

Sorry. Should have given a bit more context. I love the NCAA basketball tournament for the simple fact that I get to play 8 or 10 brackets in various leagues. Fun stuff.

MikeW said:
Sorry. Should have given a bit more context. I love the NCAA basketball tournament for the simple fact that I get to play 8 or 10 brackets in various leagues. Fun stuff.

Sorry....I guess college basketball jokes fly right over my head.

However, I do know all five ways a baseball player can be awarded first base without hitting the ball:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Pass ball on third strike
[*]Hit by pitch
[*]Four "balls", or intentional walk
[*]Pinch runner
[*]Catcher interference
[/list]

The Aaron said:
MikeW said:

Sorry....I guess college basketball jokes fly right over my head.

However, I do know all five ways a baseball player can be awarded first base without hitting the ball:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Pass ball on third strike
[*]Hit by pitch
[*]Four "balls", or intentional walk
[*]Pinch runner
[*]Catcher interference
[/list]

I didn't know you were such a Seahawks fan.  :icon_jokercolor:

I figured actually getting work done on my project, if I invest enough hours, might make sure I win that Tele body. But I bet the bridge is the wrong way on it.

Peel n Play #8 is open now! This month's prizes: a Soloist body and a P Bass® replacement body. Enter here: https://www.warmoth.com/sweepstakes.aspx?mobile=no When you enter, you'll also be casting votes in Warmoth's Best Rock Bands of All Time poll. Enter now...contest ends 6/21!

64661352_10158780448498289_4092081016691228672_n.jpg

Boom, entered!

Question:  Given The Aaron's extracurriculars, are you disqualified if you chose Maiden over the Scorpions?

Bagman67 said:
Boom, entered!

Question:  Given The Aaron's extracurriculars, are you disqualified if you chose Maiden over the Scorpions?

My personal interests and musical tastes have no bearing on the outcome of this contest.*

*Or do they?  :dontknow:

Results from last month.
https://www.facebook.com/warmothguitarproducts/photos/a.498916473288/10158685550898289/?type=3&theater

Back