Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

Someone forgot about Glass Tiger!!! Oh the irony. :headbang4:

PnP Giveaway #11 is open for entries!

70453455_10159085629163289_3931555252498595840_n.jpg

First question is the most difficult so far.
What happens after this tournament is over?

I'm in!
I like  ... I don't know what band you're talking about ... years ago I had that with my little sister, we were talking about Paul McCartney, and she asked me if he was in any other bands.  I told, yes as a matter of fact, the Beatles, and she said oh yeah, I heard that.

PS It sure will be something when Pink Floyd defeats Zep.

spe111 said:
First question is the most difficult so far...
Without a doubt! Grew up listening to both. From "Good Times, Bad Times", and "See Emily Play", it was love at first listen...  :headbang:
Rick said:
...years ago I had that with my little sister, we were talking about Paul McCartney, and she asked me if he was in any other bands....
I had a similar experience. Years ago I was walking through the local mall, when I happened to find myself behind two very lovely young ladies. As I discreetly watched them sachet down the walkway, I heard one say to the other, "Did you know that Paul McCartney was in another band before Wings?" I felt so old....  :(

spe111 said:
What happens after this tournament is over?

There will be an award ceremony in the Warmoth parking lot, with the winning band in attendance. Snacks will be served.

Rick said:
Snacks! Yeah!  :cool01:

We're trying to decide what the surviving members of Led Zeppelin would prefer: Otter Pops or Combos.

I've emailed them, like, ten times, and if they don't hurry up and get back to me they're just going to have to live with whichever one I choose.

Finally LZ is going down! (In my dreams, but I had to vote my conscience)

swarfrat said:
Finally LZ is going down! (In my dreams, but I had to vote my conscience)

Yea!  Down with the Zep!  Up with the Floyd! 

... Except if you have a bigsby...

Although I DID know how to correctly answer the other LZ question, and it wasn't Whiney, Dopey, or Whatzisname. (I have a 26" bass drum and 16/18" floor toms, even though I'm not a LZ fan, the dude seems to be following me around the internet, 35 years prior to me getting there.)

Hmm, both groups are fairly well tied on total GREAT albums produced.

Though one of them has put out a much larger number of meh or even bad albums.

results are incomplete. What about all the filler questions that didn't fit into the bracket?

Back