Off wall nut tele

teleme01

Jazzcaster Guitar Body
SKU: JM-1696
ConstructionSolidCore WoodWalnutRight / Left HandedRight-HandedControl CavityTop RoutNeck Pickup RoutTele®Middle Pickup RoutNoneBridge Pickup RoutTele®Jack Rout3/4" (19mm) Side Jack HoleBridge Rout TypeHardtailBridge RoutVintage Telecaster®Mounting HolesStandard 4-BoltNeck Pocket ShapeTele®Body ContoursForearm Contour, Tummy Cut, Contoured HeelPaint CategoryNo Paint20240119_161936_1.gif

I have to edit my pictures in order to post them, and I can only export to gif minimum 3 burst shots. If I could hold the camera steady, it would not pulsate so much or if I could figure out how to work the pictures setting.

I have to edit my pictures in order to post them, and I can only export to gif minimum 3 burst shots. If I could hold the camera steady, it would not pulsate so much or if I could figure out how to work the pictures setting.
Oh is it the file size issue? I've been having trouble with that too...

On my Mac (might be different if you're on pc, etc) I have to open the image, then click "tools" at the top of the screen, which opens a drop down menu where I can select "adjust size", and then scale the image down to a size below 1MB.

Oh is it the file size issue? I've been having trouble with that too...

On my Mac (might be different if you're on pc, etc) I have to open the image, then click "tools" at the top of the screen, which opens a drop down menu where I can select "adjust size", and then scale the image down to a size below 1MB.
On Windows, you can install the free Microsoft PowerToys and that gives you the ability to right click and re-size pictures (among other things)

Windows' built in Photos app can also resize. 800x600 is often sufficient for screen viewing despite the default setting on my phone trying to take everything in 4K.

On this one I have chosen a 50/50 mix of boiled linseed oil and turpentine. The above photo is after 1 coat. I let it cure for 5 days and today I applied the 2nd coat. At some point the plan is to top with shellac. This photo is after the 2nd application of the blo. Not so special, just plain walnut

Attachments

• 20240124_111855.jpg
    20240124_111855.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 14
added some red to the several coats of tru oil, going to let cure for at least a couple of days before next coats next20240131_180013.jpg

Thanks rag, I have an ebony on ebony, 25.5 scale 43mm nut neck on it for now. I have the pickups and harness but I don't have a control plate or neck mount. I guess I could use a pickguard... debatable

Back