Meanwhile, at Warmoth...Double F-Hole Strat and other Screamin' Deals

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
We just put a dozen Double F-Hole Strat® replacement bodies in the Screamin' Deals section! There are hordes of other killer necks and bodies in there too, with prices slashed to the bone. See them all here: http://buff.ly/2f4DQ0i

14556711_10155446943858289_8640387979867981856_o.jpg

WOW, just looked all of these deals in general. HOLY CRAP the prices on some of these. I am so glad I didn't buy anything the last few times I have been tempted. This is going to have to happen.

rapfohl09 said:
Bagman67 said:
Damn you and your deals when I have no disposable cash! 

I want this baby:

PS11684A.jpg

Wow, that one is seriously amazing. I wish it was a 5way switch though.

FYI, these are the last double F-Hole Strat replacement bodies you are going to see. The option for two F-Holes is disappearing, and these will not be available again. Reason: you can't get the 5-way switch, which causes too many headaches for us and our customers. :)

double A said:
FYI, these are the last double F-Hole Strat replacement bodies you are going to see. The option for two F-Holes is disappearing, and these will not be available again. Reason: you can't get the 5-way switch, which causes too many headaches for us and our customers. :)

Well expect to see my order soon. I might need to get two...seriously...

double A said:

I never have a Black Korina body , and only Double F-Hole I have is a epi 355, so this deal made my first  Black Korina body + Double F-Hole thinner body .

I grab the Natural Masked Accent one , as a great deal  :turtle:

it also can find use of a U$25 American Standard Strat® Tremolo I buy from a local shop clean sales  :party07:

I just took another look. There's only one left! The black one without binding. There are some happy people out there right now. :turtle:

Rgand said:
I just took another look. There's only one left! The black one without binding. There are some happy people out there right now. :turtle:

there was 9 when I saw it , after I grab one , 7 more gone in 2 hours ?  :eek:ccasion14:

Damn, I was just waiting until I got home! Well that makes my wallet feel a little better, but I would have loved to have had one of those.

MAN! THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!! NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE NEW GUITAR BODY DAY SO SOON! AND 3 NEW BODIES? I AM BROKE AS A TERMITE CHOKING ON A SPLINTER

Next time rout one for S-S-H pleez  :icon_thumright:

DustyCat said:
MAN! THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!! NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE NEW GUITAR BODY DAY SO SOON! AND 3 NEW BODIES? I AM BROKE AS A TERMITE CHOKING ON A SPLINTER

Next time rout one for S-S-H pleez  :icon_thumright:

Hahaha you bought 3? Which ones did you pick up?

This is the second time in a month that a limited one-of-a-kind offering from Warmoth sold like icewater in hell. That can't go unnoticed, so I wonder what's next?

Cagey said:
This is the second time in a month that a limited one-of-a-kind offering from Warmoth sold like icewater in hell. That can't go unnoticed, so I wonder what's next?

Here's what's next:

A cool and extremely limited run of Chechen necks. I'm telling you, this wood looks extremely cool, and you will want one. Start saving now.

A huge release of new Koa necks and bodies...some really killer stuff from Ken's private stash.

After that, be prepared for a massively expanded selection of inlay patterns and materials....including lots of cool new shapes...and....some that glow in the dark.

And a few other things in there too.

Please keep all this to yourselves. Otherwise, you may not get one.  :headbanging:

The Chechen necks will be show case only I presume? No chance of getting a Mustang one (he said hopefully...)?

Logrinn said:
The Chechen necks will be show case only I presume? No chance of getting a Mustang one (he said hopefully...)?

Correct.

And...no face dots on any of them. Because of their coloration, black didn't really look good, and neither did cream. We opted to go with no dots, knowing full well that wouldn't suit everyone's taste. But....dang they look cool!

double A said:
Cagey said:

Here's what's next:

A cool and extremely limited run of Chechen necks. I'm telling you, this wood looks extremely cool, and you will want one. Start saving now.

A huge release of new Koa necks and bodies...some really killer stuff from Ken's private stash.

After that, be prepared for a massively expanded selection of inlay patterns and materials....including lots of cool new shapes...and....some that glow in the dark.

And a few other things in there too.

Please keep all this to yourselves. Otherwise, you may not get one.  :headbanging:

:icon_thumright:

Also, thank goodness to no face dots. I think more people need to try leaving them off. It hinders you for about 2 days, then you realize you never really used them that much in the first place.

No side dots would probably be a much bigger deal.

Chechen's beautiful lumber.  There's a stack of shorts in my local Woodcraft shop that are the right size for a bunch of guitar or bass necks, but I just don't have the time to put into a scratch build, never mind the money.  The stuff looks like something between kingwood and pau ferro.  Lovely swirls in the grain.

Back