My Soloist build specs...thanks Ed!

The Aaron said:
That is a killer axe!

I am glad you got a nice, straight-on, full body shot. That will make my job much easier. ;)

Thanks Aaron, that’s a pretty high compliment coming from someone who has literally seen them all (almost), so thanks! I emailed Spike in response to an email from early on in my research phase with pics, but thank you guys and gals for providing me an impeccable and amazing product!

…and what do you mean? What did I do?! LOL

ChrisMC said:

What I mean is that straight-on shot will make doing the GOM image a breeze. :)

The Aaron said:
ChrisMC said:

What I mean is that straight-on shot will make doing the GOM image a breeze. :)

Haha! Nice! Glad I could help. I assume GOM is something to do with the new site layout, but I’m not sure what GOM is. Either way, I’m glad I could help GOM.  :icon_thumright:

The funny thing about Suhr pickups, if you wire the coil-split for the neck pickup with the centre-tap to ground you get the North coil, as you would expect.  However IME its the Screw pole, because Suhr humbuckers are wired differently between neck and bridge pickups.    Since the OP says its the inner coils are North, I may be confused about how the guitar is wired.

This is beautiful. My two favorite finishes from Warmoth are Purple Dye and Turquoise Dye, they both seem to go all over the place based on burst over choice and lam top appearance.

Was this a clean line option for the purple back?
You don’t still have an image of the unique top before it was finished, do you?

Nice. Even though there are a few things I would do different (but it's your guitar), something that we have in common appears to be that we implement features that inspire us without directly copying that which (or who) inspired us. You tailored it to your specific personal taste while drawing from your influences (like EVH). I'm the same way with my guitars.

Back