Meanwhile, at Warmoth...Double F-Hole Strat and other Screamin' Deals

Mr. AA, I need to ask.  Is there going to be anything in that limited run for those of us that like the note range of their guitars to be a little lower?  Specifically in the bass range?  I do have an "extra" body I need to use for something.

(Side note, I did have the black with natural binding in my cart for an hour or so.  I just waited too long, thank God.  Maybe someday...)

ghotiphry said:
Mr. AA, I need to ask.  Is there going to be anything in that limited run for those of us that like the note range of their guitars to be a little lower?  Specifically in the bass range?  I do have an "extra" body I need to use for something.

(Side note, I did have the black with natural binding in my cart for an hour or so.  I just waited too long, thank God.  Maybe someday...)

Nope. I don't believe the blanks we received were big enough for bass necks. Sometimes you just gotta take what Mother Nature or the lumber supplier gives you, you know?

Yessir, I quite understand.  I'm on the lookout for another pau ferro, 'cause I like my first one so much.  Maybe someday the guitar gods will smile again.

rapfohl09 said:
:icon_thumright:

Also, thank goodness to no face dots. I think more people need to try leaving them off. It hinders you for about 2 days, then you realize you never really used them that much in the first place.

No side dots would probably be a much bigger deal.

I agree that side dots are a must with no face dots. But s nice as the neck looks natural, there are times when I could really use something at the 12th fret.

DustyCat said:
rapfohl09 said:

Also, thank goodness to no face dots. I think more people need to try leaving them off. It hinders you for about 2 days, then you realize you never really used them that much in the first place.

I agree that side dots are a must with no face dots. But s nice as the neck looks natural, there are times when I could really use something at the 12th fret.

We've been talking about making "12th Fret Only" an option on all of our inlay styles as well. We'll see how it shakes out...

double A said:
DustyCat said:
rapfohl09 said:

We've been talking about making "12th Fret Only" an option on all of our inlay styles as well. We'll see how it shakes out...

I think it will prove to be a good move in the future.
I think it's also gonna look pretty good too!
Shake it like a polaroid pic-ture!  :headbanging:

Back