June Guitar/Bass of the Month: WINNER!!!!!!

Who Should Win

• Total voters
Sorry, Desmodog. I just gave you the kiss of death. My vote NEVER winds gotm. But, I do love your guitar.

Mine's for this one; the color combo is top shelf, plus the CBS "70s pr0n" headstock:

Rouse said:
Here's my beauty. Cherry burst finish, Swamp Ash body, Lollar pickups, and a wonderfully smooth Canary neck.
30507_396074708670_547813670_4375998_6825463_n.jpg

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=10447.0

Kublai said:
Sorry, Desmodog. I just gave you the kiss of death. My vote NEVER winds gotm. But, I do love your guitar.

Thanks, I see it as a moral victory. Seriously, I was happy just to have gotten a vote!   :icon_biggrin:    Lots of nice guitars here, but.. black bikes never win anything, I'm guessing it's the same with guitars.  :guitaristgif:

nexrex said:
hey, NEXREX is on e word. Its actaully my surname backwards

fixed...sorry...did this look on my blackberry...sure there are other mistakes too.  I wanted to get it rolling.... :eek:ccasion14:

the VW got my vote. it's a nice break from all the Fender's and LP's. also, something about it just looks unreal with the natural finish.

hachikid said:
the VW got my vote. it's a nice break from all the Fender's and LP's. also, something about it just looks unreal with the natural finish.
Thanks.... :headbang:

a very high flame/quilt maple top content this month! ;)

I had to go with Jack's, which is the one I actually would own myself..plus all my favorite woods, bridge and pickups
very close:
Doug... I wish it had a rosewood or wenge neck!
Hannah and Mully - if hannaugh can put her neck on Mully's body, now that would be perfect!!! :)

Hard choice between hannaugh's str*t and t.t's bass - but a matte/satin finish always wins me over!

this month was crazy,  so many good ones i was gonna vote for mully then hannah then knucklehead (i like basic stuff just as much as flashy stuff and that's a great color on that thing) but in the end i had to go with dangerous because that is the exact build i was gonna do as a firt project before the vw was discontinued. i was already in the process of gathering info from my sales rep and then it happened  :sad: dougs guitar reminds me of what could have been mine

lots of good choices this month...some great strats with natural binding...I LOVE those...DangerousR6s VW...and even 3 killer basses...I love that satin finish on STD bass...HARD vote this month...but I had to go with hannaugh...purple never looked so good!  and the neck and pickguard clinched it for me...

Dan025 said:
this month was crazy,  so many good ones i was gonna vote for mully then hannah then knucklehead (i like basic stuff just as much as flashy stuff and that's a great color on that thing) but in the end i had to go with dangerous because that is the exact build i was gonna do as a firt project before the vw was discontinued. i was already in the process of gathering info from my sales rep and then it happened  :sad: dougs guitar reminds me of what could have been mine

check out ebay...there are often some VWs floating around there....and much as I hate to say it...USACG has a VW style available called the wolfpack..please do not bann me... :doh:
http://www.usacustomguitars.com/wolfpack.html

Back