June Guitar/Bass of the Month: WINNER!!!!!!

Who Should Win

• Total voters
Drum roll please...and the winner is!!!!
Hannaugh...congrats on your second win!  Nice job!  Anyone who can make purple look so good deserves to win!!!
hannaugh-1.jpg

lafromla1 said:
Congrats.....

so many nice builds this month, glad mine isnt done yet.  :toothy11:

Congrats +1

I'm glad mine won't be in the Warmoth-finish category (I just hope Tonar won't enter another build when I'm done) :)

Congrats Hannaugh!  Thanks to DMRACO for running these each month!

Is the final vote breakdown available somewhere? 

Yay!  I guess there is something to be said for building a guitar in a color that most people wouldn't choose. 

Thanks everyone and especially DMRACO.  80 voters this time, not bad. 

CrackedPepper said:
Is the final vote breakdown available somewhere?  

It shows up at the top of each page if you voted?

Who Should Win

Cagey  6 (7.5%)
DangerousR6  10 (12.5%)
Desmo Dog  7 (8.8%)
DoughBoy  7 (8.8%)
Hannaugh  15 (18.8%)
KnuckleHead G  1 (1.3%)
Jackthehack  4 (5%)
Lucky#007  1 (1.3%)
Mullyman  3 (3.8%)
Norwegian Guy  2 (2.5%)
Rouse  6 (7.5%)
Super Turbo Deluxe  2 (2.5%)
Tubby Twins  9 (11.3%)
Orpheo Purple  1 (1.3%)
NEXREX  6 (7.5%)

Total Voters: 80

Congrats Hannaugh!

Oh and DMRACO I wanted to say that the "honorable mentions" is a nice touch.  It's nice to see the axes all in one post instead of having to scroll through a bunch of pages.

CrackedPepper said:
Oh and DMRACO I wanted to say that the "honorable mentions" is a nice touch.  It's nice to see the axes all in one post instead of having to scroll through a bunch of pages.

I decided too keep them up in one place this month...everyone deserves kudos...glad I left mine out this month!

hannaugh said:
Yay!  I guess there is something to be said for building a guitar in a color that most people wouldn't choose. 

That's true! You did a fine job, and well deserve the recognition for it. Congratulations!

Now... what have you done for us lately? Time to feed the economy some more! Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! <grin>

Cagey said:
hannaugh said:

That's true! You did a fine job, and well deserve the recognition for it. Congratulations!

Now... what have you done for us lately? Time to feed the economy some more! Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! <grin>

Believe me, if I had the cash, there would be a very interesting Tele on the horizon.

Congrats!!!! Purple isn't just one of my favorite bands anymore, it's also a pretty cool color for a strat.  :guitaristgif:

Back