First timer with Tele Deluxe build

Just don’t over do it. Decades ago I suffered a then career ending injury to my left hand. Being left handed also complicated it.

I did all the rehab x3 while also learning to write right handed. What I ended up with was Focal Dystonia. Took a decade to be even able to play again and it still has impacts to this day.

Follow doctor s orders . If something hurts let him know. Big T, that focal is rough. Take care.

Last edited:
Getting this build going again. With any luck and enough solder I should get it finished.

Attachments

• EEFE26A0-16DA-4A97-B5C8-2BE9A3075C96.jpeg
    EEFE26A0-16DA-4A97-B5C8-2BE9A3075C96.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 14BA481A-9E33-49E0-BD9A-62271BA83301.jpeg
    14BA481A-9E33-49E0-BD9A-62271BA83301.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 06904A8C-CACF-4E53-8F5C-CE4075E5D894.jpeg
    06904A8C-CACF-4E53-8F5C-CE4075E5D894.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 29
That's awesome news on the early delivery of your Warmoth guitar parts! Exciting times ahead for your build. If you decide to switch out the black pick guard for a tortoise one, it could add a nice touch. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get them posted. Enjoy the journey of putting it all together!

Just don’t over do it. Decades ago I suffered a then career ending injury to my left hand. Being left handed also complicated it.

I did all the rehab x3 while also learning to write right handed. What I ended up with was Focal Dystonia. Took a decade to be even able to play again and it still has impacts to this day.
That sounds really bad hopefully it continue s to get better. I do want to avoid anything like that

That's awesome news on the early delivery of your Warmoth guitar parts! Exciting times ahead for your build. If you decide to switch out the black pick guard for a tortoise one, it could add a nice touch. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get them posted. Enjoy the journey of putting it all together!
I think I’m going to stick with black matte for awhile it kind off catches the vibe I was going for. I do think the tortoise color would look good though.

I think I’m going to stick with black matte for awhile it kind off catches the vibe I was going for. I do think the tortoise color would look good though.
I think matte black goes well with a little gold accent.

Back