What new product or feature would be in your Christmas list for Warmoth to introduce in 2024?

, but I'd prefer a nice big edge radius, like a rickenbacker 360 (non-bound style). I could live with the bound BACK, even... ( a la Rickenacker!) - would happily sacrifice the belly cut for some forearm comfort.
Well 1st, neither the Mooncaster or Ric 360 is a hollow body, not even a semi hollow body.

They do have similar construction methods. A heavily chambered body with a cap. The Ric 360 accomplishes as it is routed from the back, and the cap is the back. That’s why the binding is on the back.

Notes for Order: "I would like my guitar body animal style, please."

Well, obviously, you can add notes to an order. I was thinking more like bridge routs, for example. At one time, a Gotoh 510 rout was a custom option and up charge and is now a standard offering.

Well 1st, neither the Mooncaster or Ric 360 is a hollow body, not even a semi hollow body.

They do have similar construction methods. A heavily chambered body with a cap. The Ric 360 accomplishes as it is routed from the back, and the cap is the back. That’s why the binding is on the back.
Very true! I guess I should have said "semi-hollowbody-esque" :)

Back