Walnut soloist: It Has Begun! pics on 1,2,4,5 and7

Max said:
NonsenseTele said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Nonsense- I haven't gt a ruler or abything to see how tall I am, but I think 6 foot 1 inch. Maybe more.

I think i'll keep the picture with the spoon on my nose. Or i'll put up another one with them hanging off my eyes if i can get them there.

What I suspected, taller than i... the guitar looks damn like a "toy guitar" at your side  :laughing7:

Next one you better try an Explorer or Flying V  :icon_thumright:
Well, my guitar should look big enough. I'm 5'4". I get it from my mom. She must be under 5'. I think 4'10" or something like that.

How is yours coming along, Max?

Max said:
Well, my guitar should look big enough. I'm 5'4". I get it from my mom. She must be under 5'. I think 4'10" or something like that.

Probably you look like Angus Young: A SG looks like a archtop guitar on you  :toothy12:

Angus is 5'2, if I remember right.
So yeah, it'll look big.

I sprayed a bit more on my guitar today (sand and sealer, so it looks the same still), and I'll be wiring it up tonight. Well, as much as I can wire without the pickups.

thats great max. What pickups are you going with in your tele?
And yes the guitar does seem a bit small next to me, but it's bigger than my SG.

Sorry it's turning into a hijack, but I'm going with a Dimarzio 36th PAF in the neck, and choosing between a fralin or a TT for the bridge.

Max said:
Sorry it's turning into a hijack, but I'm going with a Dimarzio 36th PAF in the neck, and choosing between a fralin or a TT for the bridge.
Ah, awesome. I'd like to see how a TT pickup would turn out, i've heard mixed reviews on this forum.

kreig said:
I wana know how many frogs you've stepped on !?! :laughing8:
I wouldn't know.I think I ran over over a few toads.  I hope I never have to eat frog or snail or any other of those weird French dishes. But chocolate crossaint tastes good.

Its cane toads specifically that are a problem there right? Introduced in the 1930s to control a beetle population. The problem was the beetles nested high up in cane, where the toads could not access it, the second (bigger problem) was that the toads became an invasive species that outcompeted most other animals.

Caution should be advised with can toads as they do contain a poison behind their shoulder blade area.

P.S.

Snails (escargot) are actually quite delicious. I also recommend chocolate covered grasshopper, insects are all protein. Very healthy for you, and quite tasty with chocolate (sort of a crunchy taste).

UTSC said:
kreig said:
I wouldn't know.I think I ran over over a few toads.  I hope I never have to eat frog or snail or any other of those weird French dishes. But chocolate crossaint tastes good.

Its cane toads specifically that are a problem there right? Introduced in the 1930s to control a beetle population. The problem was the beetles nested high up in cane, where the toads could not access it, the second (bigger problem) was that the toads became an invasive species that outcompeted most other animals.

Caution should be advised with can toads as they do contain a poison behind their shoulder blade area.

P.S.

Snails (escargot) are actually quite delicious. I also recommend chocolate covered grasshopper, insects are all protein. Very healthy for you, and quite tasty with chocolate (sort of a crunchy taste).
yeah, cane toads are a problem in queensland I think but not were I live, N.S.W, but we still do get some

I think i'll skip the bugs and keep to steak. :laughing7:

UTSC said:
kreig said:
P.S.
Just what we need here . . . an in-house food critic ( I thought that was Guitlouies job?)

ByteFrenzy said:
UTSC said:
Snails (escargot) are actually quite delicious.

True. Better than the frogs anyway. For both it's a pity they so often completely overdo the garlic part.

Keeping the blues:
"I'm a meat and potato... meat and potato kind of guy"

Hmm, But still how do you get this logo on the necks head? ???
I think it's a water slide if I'm not misstaken...Soak it in water and then slide it off of backing paper onto headstock... :headbang1:

Thanks for the response guys.

kreig- All the hardware and electronics get put in the guitar when i have put at least 2 0r 3 more coats on the body.

Nonsense- I haven't gt a ruler or abything to see how tall I am, but I think 6 foot 1 inch. Maybe more.

I think i'll keep the picture with the spoon on my nose. Or i'll put up another one with them hanging off my eyes if i can get them there.

and you are only 13?? you will be taller than me in a couple of years... and I am almost 6ft 6  :-\ and yes, all my guitars look like toy guitars..

Marko said:
Thanks for the response guys.

kreig- All the hardware and electronics get put in the guitar when i have put at least 2 0r 3 more coats on the body.

and you are only 13?? you will be taller than me in a couple of years... and I am almost 6ft 6  :-\ and yes, all my guitars look like toy guitars..

I'm 5' 6" and 43 years old...I don't have that problem...maybe next year?  :laughing7:

Back