Walnut soloist: It Has Begun! pics on 1,2,4,5 and7

-Sand down the humbucker ring
-Get new pots and wire to wire up the thing
-Drill screw holes for tuning keys and install them - Edit:- Buy tuning keys
-String up
-Set up
-Rock the hell out of it.

GAAAAAH Just bought another pair of useless pots! And I can't find ANYWHERE in Aus to buy Longshaft guitar pots. I have been searching ALLL DAY!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.      ANGRY!

-Sand down the humbucker ring
-Get new pots (I didn't get them) and wire to wire up the thing (wired straight to the jack).
-Drill screw holes for tuning keys and install them - Edit:- Buy tuning keys
-String up
-Set up
-Rock the hell out of it.

Tuning keys are at the store, I'll go pick them up on Friday.

I was going to get grovers, but the price was too much and I got the same thing from gotoh for cheaper.

YAAAAHHHH

WHOOOOOO

YEAHHHHHH

YEEEEHAW

HAZZAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am triumphant! It is all together. Its sounds Great, but plays like a dog, but thats only because I haven't set it up yet but WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  OOO  O OOO  O O O  O HOO!  :hello2:

bpmorton777 said:
grats! :icon_thumright: after you get it set up you can start the next build :laughing7:
+1!

EDITED in respect to OzzyPete and aussies brothers who got offended by my nonsense BS... No intention to hurt feelings of anybody in the forum, sorry...

I set it up to a playable standard and the vote is a MEGA SUPER-DUPER GOLIATH SIZED AWESOME!  :hello2: :cool01: :blob7: :headbang: :headbang1: :guitarplayer2: :party07: :toothy10: :icon_biggrin: :toothy12: :toothy11: :icon_tongue: :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks to Warmoth and you guys here in the forums. Warmoth Rules.

Pics up soon, sound clip will be here, but it'll take about two weeks until I can get to someone with some recording gear.

I set it up properly just before, now it sounds awesome! It's got a really nice tight, bright, crunchy tone then on the clean channel, it's still bright but just warm enough to be twangy and poppy. 

I'm happy that YOU are happy! It's been fun to watch. Completed pics soon, so I don't have to search through 15 pages!

:party07:

RLW said:
I'm happy that YOU are happy! It's been fun to watch. Completed pics soon, so I don't have to search through 15 pages!

:party07:
Thanks and don't worry, i'll put the pics in the soloist section of the gallery when the cameras batteries charge.

there was no need to, what I really have to do is sand the pickup ring down some more, and then lower the bridge. Then it will be super fast.

Back