Walnut soloist: It Has Begun! pics on 1,2,4,5 and7

6 foot 2 167 lbs 22 years old... So upset I didn't get to 6, 4", i always thought I would.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
http://www.guitarparts.co.nz/cart/Details.cfm?ProdID=1256&category=16

This site looks like it carries a lot of All Parts stuff. Maybe go the All Parts site direct and check out the prices there?
http://www.allparts.com

Maybe the NZ site has added some mark up on the price - and you may end up getting it cheaper from the original people.

However, you will have to check out the exchange rates. All Parts is in US$ and the website you linked is in NZ$, both with delivery charges.

Worth doing your sums if dollars are tight with your budget. :dontknow:

6 foot 6 inches.  Beat that.  Unfortunately it makes me look outrageously gigantic on stage....

Oh I can... I just ask my girlfriend for a piggy back ride. Lifeguards are scary strong... lol

Fifth coat on, neck on, neckplate on, studs in, bridge in. Next: drilling for the rear cavity cover and pickup rings and maybe tuner pilot holes.

Got some real progress today. 

That is absolutely fantastic Conner, that neck is a real 'bute. Fits with the walnut just perfect, that is one fine build there.... :icon_thumright:

Thanks, i was surprised at the neck, if you look at the grain on it, it almost matches the grain ion the body. Pleased to see your neckplate on there? And just one thing ConnOr.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks, i was surprised at the neck, if you look at the grain on it, it almost matches the grain ion the body. Pleased to see your neckplate on there? And just one thing ConnOr.  :icon_thumright:
Sorry dude, my bad...Ya the neck plate looks good...... :icon_biggrin:

Be sure to add it in the Flickr group.... :laughing7:

The only things left to do is:
-Sand down the humbucker ring (it's too tall for a super low action)
-Get new pots and wire to wire up the thing
-Drill screw holes for tuning keys and install them
-String up
-Set up
-Rock the hell out of it.  :headbang1:

The only things left to do is:
-Sand down the humbucker ring (it's too tall for a super low action)
-Get new pots and wire to wire up the thing
-Drill screw holes for tuning keys and install them
-String up
-Set up
-Rock the hell out of it.  :headbang1:
:party07:

I'll take the ring into school to use the belt sander, probably a 30 second job. And i'll see if I can get some tuners this weekend in town.

Back