Walnut soloist: It Has Begun! pics on 1,2,4,5 and7

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Oh, we don't do that here.

It's a holy day, marked by gluttony, drunkeness, and watching sports. If you can call American Football "sports".

RLW said:

It's a holy day, marked by gluttony, drunkeness, and watching sports. If you can call American Football "sports".
Much like Xmas or new years eve. I like American football, just like watching some guy get slammed to the ground and beaten to a pulp.

Most likely cause you're in Aussie land..And the Pilgrims didn't pilgrimage to Australia...... :laughing11:

If they had it would have been G'Day day... :icon_biggrin:

Closest thing to pilgrims in Australia, if I remember my stuff right, was convicts, right? English convicts or something.

Nick Ellingworth said:
Max said:
Closest thing to pilgrims in Australia, if I remember my stuff right, was convicts, right? English convicts or something.
Probly. 

Yup the Aussies are just the descendants of a bunch of criminals we didn't want. ;)
Not I, i'm French, from about about 200 years ago.

From an English perspective that's even worse.  :laughing7:

Hmmm... English on the dad's side about 400 years ago, and 1/4 Japanese from mom's mom. Her dad was American, I think. Wish I knew more about that side.

Nick Ellingworth said:
Max said:
Probly. 

Yup the Aussies are just the descendants of a bunch of criminals we didn't want. ;)
Not I, i'm French, from about about 200 years ago.
Well my ancestors came from Holland and England, but I was born in the US. So I'm American...And you're still an Aussie.... :laughing11:

5th Generation Washingtonian on the leftside and 4th Generation Washingtonian on the right. My roots run deep here.

Yep, i'm still all Aussie, and my parents are still all Aussie, and my grandparents and great grandparents are all Aussie. I think. Maybe my family though has been in Aus for more than 200 years. :icon_scratch:

Yep, i'm still all Aussie, and my parents are still all Aussie, and my grandparents and great grandparents are all Aussie. I think. Maybe my family though has been in Aus for more than 200 years. :icon_scratch:
That's a long time...... :icon_scratch:  You seen the new movie with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman called Australia?

DangerousR6 said:
That's a long time...... :icon_scratch:  You seen the new movie with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman called Australia?
Nope, I don't really want to because all the news shows here have given away the story.

kreig said:
I wana know how many frogs you've stepped on !?! :laughing8:
I wouldn't know.I think I ran over over a few toads.  I hope I never have to eat frog or snail or any other of those weird French dishes. But chocolate crossaint tastes good.

Back