Walnut soloist: It Has Begun! pics on 1,2,4,5 and7

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Yep, i'm still all Aussie, and my parents are still all Aussie, and my grandparents and great grandparents are all Aussie. I think. Maybe my family though has been in Aus for more than 200 years. :icon_scratch:

Try throwing your guitar away. If it comes back to you, your family has been in Australia for more than 200 years.  :icon_jokercolor: :laughing7:

WHOOOO  The neck came in the mail today. There was one problem. I asked for face dots on the 12th and 24th, but I didn't get any. But I got side dots. I don't mind, but I am a little disappointed. Other than that the neck if friggin' awesome!

Nice nose, and the hair of a rock god too . . . where's the other half of the guitar, at least you can practice your air guitar techniques.  :laughing7:

I have a problem with it . . . it's not a lefty,        mate! :sad:

kreig said:
Nice nose, and the hair of a rock god too . . . where's the other half of the guitar, at least you can practice your air guitar techniques.  :laughing7:

I have a problem with it . . . it's not a lefty,        mate! :sad:
Do you mean wheres the hardware and stuff? Cause I still have to put like at least 2 more layers on it before I can put her all together.

Sorry about it not being a lefty. lol

Edit, you weren't nokin' my nose were you?  :laughing7:

kreig said:
Do you mean wheres the hardware and stuff?
Edit, you weren't nokin' my nose were you?  :laughing7:
yup, hardware n' stuff
and we spell it "knock'in" btw  .  .  .  mate :laughing8: and no I was'nt , it's a very sexy nose, like mine :laughing8:

Very nice, and good rockstar hair!  When you're famous people will be like OMG this is a picture of WMG with his FAMOUS walnut soloist before it was even finished!

:guitaristgif:

WMG's nose finally revealed! :) after being covered up by a spoon for months..

I think faced dots on only the 12th and 24th would have been weird..
so I think it's a good thing they forgot... there's nothing sexier than a nekkid fingerboard!

Thanks for the response guys.

kreig- All the hardware and electronics get put in the guitar when i have put at least 2 0r 3 more coats on the body.

Nonsense- I haven't gt a ruler or abything to see how tall I am, but I think 6 foot 1 inch. Maybe more.

I think i'll keep the picture with the spoon on my nose. Or i'll put up another one with them hanging off my eyes if i can get them there.

Nonsense- I haven't gt a ruler or abything to see how tall I am, but I think 6 foot 1 inch. Maybe more.

I think i'll keep the picture with the spoon on my nose. Or i'll put up another one with them hanging off my eyes if i can get them there.

What I suspected, taller than i... the guitar looks damn like a "toy guitar" at your side  :laughing7:

Next one you better try an Explorer or Flying V  :icon_thumright:

NonsenseTele said:

What I suspected, taller than i... the guitar looks damn like a "toy guitar" at your side  :laughing7:

Next one you better try an Explorer or Flying V  :icon_thumright:
Well, my guitar should look big enough. I'm 5'4". I get it from my mom. She must be under 5'. I think 4'10" or something like that.

Back