*** STOLEN MUSIC EQUIPMENT *** STOLEN MUSIC EQUIPMENT ***

No, this is just a test run of a script that creates a user, makes a post and moves on. He used a stupid text like eye1ash gr0wth so that another script can test which posts succeeded. It's not the firs time sometihing similar happens. If you google for the exact phrase I bet you'll find similar posts on a few dozen other boards as well. And yes, it's disgusting, even more so because he picked exactly this thread.

Thanks Eric.

Feel free to delete my above post complaining about said spam too, to alleviate any confusion.

:eek:ccasion14:

Great. More spam. Isn't there a way to block this IP address? Not the username, the address.

Aww man, i feel sorry for DBU, this was definitely bound to get his hopes up... spamin' bast*rds

My Warmoth Z/KL Hetfield thrashmaster was stolen about a week and a half ago at a friend's apt in Beaverton, Or (outside of Portland)
Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  If you come across it, please PM me.  I do check it frequently.

It's exactly as appears in the pics, but the GFS Power Rails bridge pickup has been swapped out for a Dimarzio Moe Joe, (polepieces, not rails)

Also has 2 small holes now near the toggle where coil split switches used to be.
There's also a Hipshot Tremsetter installed.

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

I don't know where your guitar is unfortunately, but I do know where Beaverton is, I used to live there... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
I don't know where your guitar is unfortunately, but I do know where Beaverton is, I used to live there... :icon_biggrin:

Knowing where Beaverton, Or. is, that's an important step in solving the mystery, lol... :doh:

Hey Tony, sorry it's stolen. I know how it feels in a bad way.  :sad:

I gotta say, on a positive note, that KL headstock looks like it was made for the Z body.  :icon_thumright:

Death by Uberschall said:
Hey Tony, sorry it's stolen. I know how it feels in a bad way.  :sad:

I gotta say, on a positive note, that KL headstock looks like it was made for the Z body.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks, I liked the way it balanced too.

Sorry to hear about the stolen good.  Thieves suck!  I wish you the best in getting your gear back in original condition.  :eek:ccasion14:

Hey Tony, sorry to read about your loss just now.......Hopefully some clues on it's whereabouts will pop up soon.

Well this seems to be where people post their stolen gear so i guess that I'll just add on here.

This time the gear that was stolen wasn't mine.  I was on facebook this morning and I saw that one of my friends had posted this and so I figured that I'd pass it on.  I already have a blog about it, I re posted it on Facebook and I guess here is the next internet stop.

It seems that a guy name Maurice had a bunch of his gear stolen from his studio in Vancouver.  So keep an eye out guys!
Here is his craigslist poster about it
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/msg/2449158332.html

That story has been posted on a number of message boards, forums, social sites, etc. Guy's doing the right thing - make it so the ass holes have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Hopefully, the perps will get caught and he'll get his gear back. Luckily, he's in Canada where they actually charge and punish people for committing crimes, and most of the population doesn't condone, support or ignore criminal activity. That'll take one more ass hole off the streets.

Back