*** STOLEN MUSIC EQUIPMENT *** STOLEN MUSIC EQUIPMENT ***

Death by Uberschall said:
Because of my ex-wife, no home.  :sad1:

Great to here things are happening for you  :icon_thumright:  Hang the bastards that stole from you !!

Geez  :icon_scratch:  I sure hope it wasn't the X that stole them in the 1st place ........ Heard that happen before after split-ups.

1st they rip your heart out ..... then they go for where it hurts the most !!!  Been there --- Done that

Sure hope you get all your gear back, plus any others in the same boat.

SPRINKLES said:
Silly question

But the guy who bought the stolen guitar...

did he just lose a chunk of money?

No, GC will be required to refund his money or give him store credit. Just a little red-tape to go through and that's all.

He bought it for $250.00, so GC has less than that invested in it.

Congrats! here's to you getting all of it back and nabbing the thief.

DBU, glad to hear you got this one back, sad it's in that condition. Hopefully they will catch the douche, and they can trace/acquire a lot of your other gear as well  :icon_thumright:

Looks like I'm getting my Heritage VIP back. It's been located and I've talked to the person who currently has it.

That's 2 guitars, 6 more to go.   :icon_thumright:

Looks like I'm getting my Heritage VIP back. It's been located and I've talked to the person who currently has it.

plus the amps.... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:

plus the amps.... :dontknow:

Ummm yeah, I miss that Road King too.  :sad:

There must be a special place in hell for anyone who would steal a musical instrument from a musician. It's such a low, low thing for anyone to do.

This happened to a friend of mine, a fellow lefty. Someone nicked his axe after a show. Surely, the thief had no idea that it was utterly useless to most people and would be practically impossible to sell ... but my friend lost a gorgeous and expensive Les Paul that only he and his fellow left-handed misfits could use. It's so infuriating when it happens to any of us, lefty or righty.

I know it doesn't need to be said that most musicians spend serious money, for which they've worked very hard -- not out of some giant, silver spoon coffer -- to buy their collection ... but I'm saying it anyway.

I think this breed of idiot thieves see that someone has a multitude of instruments and thinks that person must be rich ... it's a shortfall of logic that could never be drilled into the heads of such lowly scum. Stealing our guitars, et al., is the closest thing I think there is to kidnapping.

I hope they get caught and they get reamed, hard and deep, by the fullest extent of the law. Glad you've got some leads.

Hopefully some good news over the last couple of months?

Also hoping that red-covered Mesa setup finds it's way back to you, preferably before I stumble across it in a pawn shop myself and have to stop talking to you

There is a Mesa Boogie Road King head in red croc on the Pittsburgh Craigslist right now. Might be worth looking into.

Where are we standing with this situation? What has been found and what is still missing? If you find the bastard that did it hold on to them until I get there.
MULLY

DangerousR6 said:
Sweet, have they identified the sorry sob's that stole them?

They know who pawned both of them (same guy), but have not been able to grab him yet.
When they do, a nice. 45 full metal jacket would be in order...

That would be too kind and too fast. Need to get out the mechanic's tool chest and unleash the imagination a bit. Something cruel and unusual, as well as slow and enduring.

Back