New 'Warmoth Guitars' pool at flickr - all invited...

ptirman said:
Nice job arranging this. Anyway to see labeling of photos? It would be nice to see basics like type of wood, finish etc. Nice desktop slide show.

I'll go into mine and leave details in the comments section. If you're interested.....hell, somebody will be. hehe!!
MULLY

now im really really eager to order mine. But amps and gear comes first :( damn shame i have to blow my dosh. i should hopefully have enough cash by february 2011 and im really looking forward to it!!

gonna get a strat with mahogany core and lacewood top. Carribean burst with natural masked binding and clear gloss for the mahogany. and i would love to get a 1 peice canary neck with gold frets and an earvana nut. man im in heaven already.

elfro89 said:
now im really really eager to order mine. But amps and gear comes first :( damn shame i have to blow my dosh. i should hopefully have enough cash by february 2011 and im really looking forward to it!!

gonna get a strat with mahogany core and lacewood top. Carribean burst with natural masked binding and clear gloss for the mahogany. and i would love to get a 1 peice canary neck with gold frets and an earvana nut. man im in heaven already.

I'm gonna have to wait 7 months to see that?  :help:

Thats just the body though. It's not the same as having the body, neck, and hardware put together and strung up.

have been watchin the slideshow for a 1/2 hour now and am wanting to make about 200 guitars.  Amazing stuff Warmothers....by far some of my favorite guitars i've ever seen.

Merr said:
have been watchin the slideshow for a 1/2 hour now and am wanting to make about 200 guitars.  Amazing stuff Warmothers....by far some of my favorite guitars i've ever seen.
Watching the slide show is not a good idea.... :sad:

Damn, another reason I am not playing the guitars I do own.....spending too much time looking at all these unique beauties. And I thought Fender had enough options in their strat line up to keep me occupied. Great stuff :glasses9:

My wife doesn't understand that it's perfectly normal to go through the warmoth photos with no pants...and shirt...and underwear....in the bathtub...with candles....and Kenny g playing....

There are a bunch of non-guitar images in the flickr pool with what, I'm guessing, is Arabic writing all over it.  Anyone have any idea what is going on there?

My guess would be that someone who does not speak much English caught the group owner's "Chris of Arabia" username and latched on to that, despite the group being wholly unrelated to matters of Middle East politics or religion or culture.  Chris himself has not been active on this forum for years, and may not actively moderate that flickr group anymore either.

On further examination, it's just spam.  Guy's drumming up interest in his management courses or something.  The same photos belong to 112 different groups.  Classic a-hole move when a group stops being actively modded.

Back