New 'Warmoth Guitars' pool at flickr - all invited...

I did notice, but unfortunately the company filtering is preventing me seeing it at this precise moment. Welcome to WillyK also - given the number of pictures he's posted, I think I'll have to nominate him as Warmoth Spam King...  :toothy12:

Chris of Arabia said:
I did notice, but unfortunately the company filtering is preventing me seeing it at this precise moment. Welcome to WillyK also - given the number of pictures he's posted, I think I'll have to nominate him as Warmoth Spam King...  :toothy12:

That's the thanks I get for giving you the "quantity" you were pleading for......and every one a gem too!.....Spam King???...really :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:

willyk said:
Chris of Arabia said:
......and every one a gem too!.....

Absolutely, never let it be said otherwise  :kewlpics:

All much appreciated

Actually, I'm slightly puzzled as to why you seem to have both right and left handed guitars in your collection. Care to share on that one?

Chris of Arabia said:
Actually, I'm slightly puzzled as to why you seem to have both right and left handed guitars in your collection. Care to share on that one?

I'm left handed but most of my mates aren't. Most of the right handers have been built for friends and aquaintances. The Mockingbird is the only lefty I didn't build for myself. I also like to have one right hander around for guys to play at impromptu jams at home.

Just thought I'd drop by to add a bit of an update. The group is now up to 17 members, with 61 images to look at - some very nice ones in there too. Everyone is more than welcome - this one from sixstringer25 has to be my personal favourite so far Warmoth Les Paul and the most recent too

Chris of Arabia said:
Now up to 24 members and 79 pictures. Thanks to WillyK1 for regularly topping the pool up  :icon_thumright:
45 members, 149 pix..... :icon_thumright:

Looks like some of you have been really busy in there. Now 49 members and 191 pics. Keep it up, you're doing well.  :kewlpics:

As GoDrex says, assuming you have a flickr account [you have signed up, haven't you?], then just go to this page Warmoth Guitars @ flickr and clisk on the link on the right that says 'Join this Group'

As a side note, it's nice to see how many pics are now up there. Nice work from you guys.  :kewlpics:

hey i was just able to upload a pic of my warmoth jazzmaster - but it is a group photo along with the lp jr special plus!

btw if you look closely at my jazzmaster you can even see the broken first string that i'm constantly whining about!

Nice job arranging this. Anyway to see labeling of photos? It would be nice to see basics like type of wood, finish etc. Nice desktop slide show.

Back