My Builds From A New Member................................

JeffBlue

IMG_0279.jpg

Edenhaus chambered Alder body Flamed Maple top, Edenhaus neck, custom homemade patina'd copper pickguard, Seymour Duncan Antiquities P90 neck, Strat middle and Tele bridge pickups.
IMG_0272_zpsc022f0b1.jpg

Warmoth chambered Swamp ash body, Edenhaus maple neck, custom homemade copper pickguard, Seymour Duncan Stacked Vintage P90 neck, Cool Rails middle and Stacked Vintage Tele bridge pickups.
IMG_0210_zps9f1312a4.jpg

Edenhaus Korina body, Fender Strat neck, Warmoth pickguard and rear cover, Seymour Duncan Antiquities P90 neck, Strat middle and Schector humbucker bridge pickups.
IMG_0208_zps58874914.jpg

Warmoth Swamp Ash body, Fender neck, Seymour Duncan Antiquities P90 neck and Tele bridge pickups, Wilkinson bridge.
IMG_0205_zps8f4c7c97.jpg

Warmoth Swamp Ash body, Warmoth Flamed Maple neck, Seymour Duncan Antiquities Tele neck, P90 middle and Tele bridge pickups, Gotoh bridge.
IMG_0200_zpsf1cd5830.jpg

My Voodoo Priestess.......Korina Bloodwood. Warmoth Korina body with a Bloodwood cap, Warmoth reverse headstock Bloodwood neck, Rosewood fretboard, Canary skunkstripe, Seymour Duncan Antiquities Tele neck, P90 middle and Tele bridge pickups, Seymour Duncan brass prototype bridge. these guitars sound exquisite.

Wow, nice collection and interesting choice in pick ups and configurations... :icon_thumright:

I like a single guitar that provides a variety of tones, all different than the other as far as pickups go. Imagine, if you will, your playing a tele bridge for rhythm in a song and, let's say you want to sound closer to a Les Paul in your lead lines, you switch to the P90. All in the same guitar. I am different with my builds for sure.

Back