Meanwhile, at Warmoth.....SNOW DAY!!

I don't know since my school days are long since past.
But I could talk to my friend's wife who's american. She's been studying and now working at a university in the south of Sweden.
Although she knows how to speak swedish. But I hear a lot of english being spoken when walking around in Lund where I live, and that's a university town.
So chances are that you might get by speaking only english and you don't have to learn swedish. Seems unlikely when I think about it, since the swedish language is a pretty hard one to learn or so I've understood.

I just looked it up and the majority of the universitys that my Uni is partnered with teach in both Swedish and English, and there is one predominately Swedish and one that only lists English as language taught in. I've actually learnt a tiny bit of Swedish already just for fun.

It snowed a little bit here yesterday - only about 20 cm (that's about 8 inches for our US folks)

index.php

But that certainly didn't keep us from firing up the grill!

index.php

Attachments

• IMG_3619.JPG
    IMG_3619.JPG
    972.3 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_3620.JPG
    IMG_3620.JPG
    898.7 KB · Views: 234
Winter grilling is almost better than summer grilling. You're less tempted to stand around and play with the food, so it's liable to come out better, and there are no insects looking to poach on your good fortune.

and if you get cold, there just happens to be this big hot thing right there in front of you!  :headbang:

I never even have to go outside. During the winter I generally keep the grill up close to the doorwall so all I have to do is slide open the door, deal with whatever needs doing, and shut the door when I'm done. Sorta the inverse of dealing with the fridge.

Back