This week at Warmoth

I had the opposite on a showcase body. 'If you're doing a trans finish, I'm not letting you have this one." There was a discoloration on one of the horns, not visible on the front/back pics. I saw it in the showcase again later, finished in a nice burst, which I think is perfectly fine because it was a perfectly good body, just not for a trans finish.

It got really cold here in Wisconsin last week... at one point it was -10F, and -40F with windchill... that's  -23C and -40C.  I'm from New York and I thought I knew what cold was... but I've never felt anything like that before.

Can't even imagine -50C !!!

Xplorervoodoo said:
Volitions Advocate said:
Xplorervoodoo said:
But you won't get any weather sympathy from a Canadian  :laughing7:

Totally.

It was hovering between -35  and - 50 the week before christmas.  and that celcius.... which is *checks* - 30 to -60 in farenheit roughly.

Ours has been going from -20C to 12C in the span of a day or two...  Back and forth.  Been like that for a couple weeks now.  But I suppose that's what they say about Nova Scotia:  If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it'll change  :laughing7:
That's the way it is in Texas, below freezing one day and in the upper 60's the next...F that is not c..

My cousin lives in Anacortes (yay small towns in Washington!), and he sent me photos on Christmas Day of the snow, and it was insane for there.  They usually get very light snow, but it was crazy this time.

Back