July 2013 Guitar of the Month Contest Submissions

Cagey said:
I said "stripers". Get your mind out of the gutter. She's clearly dressed, so she can hardly be a stripper. Yet. Lemme check Google...

They have to be at least a little dressed at first though, otherwise there's nothing to "strip".  Right? 

I thought the best movies out of the late '70s, early '80s were "Alien" and "Aliens", but "Candy Stripers" was good, too. I'd watch it again  :laughing7:

hannaugh said:
Cagey said:
I said "stripers". Get your mind out of the gutter. She's clearly dressed, so she can hardly be a stripper. Yet. Lemme check Google...

They have to be at least a little dressed at first though, otherwise there's nothing to "strip".  Right?

They're not strippers. They're sluts. But, I digress...

The Frankenstein a guy here did with different colored woods representing the different color contrasts, routed, glued and clamped, that was pretty unique.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
The Frankenstein a guy here did with different colored woods representing the different color contrasts, routed, glued and clamped, that was pretty unique.

That thing was amazing.

I believe that was whitebison66...
205c-1024x768.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
I believe that was whitebison66...
205c-1024x768.jpg

I'm looking at this on my phone so it's not perfectly clear, but those are the woods? That is frickin' amazing!!
MULLY

mullyman said:
I'm looking at this on my phone so it's not perfectly clear, but those are the woods? That is frickin' amazing!!
MULLY
Yes it's wood.
Here's a link of the build for ya Mully  :icon_thumright:
http://sean.thewhatsgoodconspiracy.com/?p=5048

Updown said:
mullyman said:
MULLY
Yes it's wood.

That is insane!! In the best possible way mind you. Does anyone know if Eddie has seen this?
MULLY

hannaugh said:
Why?  Because that's what the GAS wanted.  This is what custom guitars are all about - getting to fullfill all your weirdest and wildest guitar dreams.
Kept coming back to this thread to read this. Seriously, this sums up why we're here, new siggy.

:blob7:

mullyman said:
Updown said:
mullyman said:
MULLY
Yes it's wood.

That is insane!! In the best possible way mind you. Does anyone know if Eddie has seen this?
MULLY

Does it matter?

Pelagaard said:
mullyman said:
Updown said:
mullyman said:
MULLY
Yes it's wood.

MULLY

Does it matter?
Exactly, I've been in his presence. And he's so arrogant and narcissistic, he scoff's at others talents..Which is probably why I lost interest.

Altar said:
hannaugh said:
Why?  Because that's what the GAS wanted.  This is what custom guitars are all about - getting to fullfill all your weirdest and wildest guitar dreams.
Kept coming back to this thread to read this. Seriously, this sums up why we're here, new siggy.

:blob7:

:icon_thumright:

Pelagaard said:
mullyman said:
Updown said:
mullyman said:
MULLY
Yes it's wood.

MULLY

Does it matter?

I meant it in a good way, like "Has EVH seen this, I bet he'd be impressed"
MULLY

DangerousR6 said:
Exactly, I've been in his presence. And he's so arrogant and narcissistic, he scoff's at others talents..Which is probably why I lost interest.

Interesting that you see him like that. I spent a week with them back in '98 and the impression I got of him was that he was really nice, but really strange. Like he was in his own little EVH world. I mean, the guy took the time out at soundcheck to root through his guitar case and dig out a pick for me, unsolicited mind you. I was just standing there and he said "Hold on, I got something for ya" then he took off to his guitar case.
MULLY

He's probably like most humans, good days and bad days. Be glad we aren't all celebrities or we'd have to deal with every moment of our lives getting blown out of proportion right?

Back