EVH PROJECT COMPLETED

ACE5150

I have some good footage of me making my Frankenstrat from the 1978 van halen 1 album. well here it is on youtube and if you have any questions comment on it and please rate. Thanks guys heres the link http://www.youtube.com/user/DEUCHONMANDIC

:rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

Very nice.. now can you record a clip of you playing it???

btw... you don't really sound excited.. i would be after completing that guitar  :icon_biggrin: cheer up! :)

Marko said:
Very nice.. now can you record a clip of you playing it???

btw... you don't really sound excited.. i would be after completing that guitar  :icon_biggrin: cheer up! :)

Thanks yeah,, i was more tired then exited because i have been attempting to solder it for about 8 hours straight until final i drove in my ne BMW lol. to get new solder then it all worked out well and sounds amazing. I am in the process of making a sound clip its just that im trying solve the only problem left. every time i plug in, the jack needs to be FORCED HARD in the output. thanks a lot and if you guys have any questions don't wait to ask me thanks.

You just need to rotate the jack so the prongs aren't hitting the wood.

Thanks Runnin with the devil video should be up soon.... :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on: :rock-on:

Back