Customised La Cabronita Tele with Worm-Holes

DangerousR6 said:
I think it looks badass, but I still say it needs some coloration in and around the worm holes to give it that aged look...
StubHead said:
If you loaded up a rag with something brownish and just smeared it around... basically, it just need to be filthier. "Worms" and "pristine" don't go together.

Ok have done  .......  I think  ...  This more like it ?    :toothy11:

Many thanks to Doug for Custom SS Rear Control Cover and Neck Plate  :icon_thumright:

BEFORE
file_zpsf1c1eeac.jpg

AFTER
file_zps379d99ad.jpg

file_zpsc7ebf2fd.jpg

file_zps88f9c0b7.jpg

file_zps55aaebce.jpg

I can't get next to the wormhole thing, but it does inspire me to snatch up a standard Tele body and put a big radius on the edges. Have to think about a finish, but the sky's the limit on that feature. Perhaps something simple, with an exotic neck of some sort...

Whose welcome? Your welcome.
Who is welcome? You're welcome.

There's a difference between potato and vibrato.

No charge.

Signed,

The Grammar Nazi

I think it's a pretty cool idea, very outside the box..AND plenty of places to stick your smoke while jammin'. EVH would have a field day... :laughing7:

Whoa. Can you build a little smoke machine into a semi-hollow?
Now THAT would be show biz... :guitarplayer2:

Yep, Ace has been there - and scorched the hell out of his belly more than once, too, when the smoke bomb mounted in the back of the guitar got goin'.

You got it, Murray!!! That looks just fantastic!! Now you're all ready to play them low-down, dirty blues!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

While it would be ridiculously expensive, I can only imagine  how sexy a solid spruce wormhole tele would be. Or a sunburst jag...

I submit that there's a limit to how far you can take garbage, no matter how young, gay, stupid or California you are and that piece exceeds it.

Back