Caught my stepson in bed with our rhythm guitarist's daughter....

Max & Wana, you two guys crack me up with the adolescent view.  :headbang1:  :icon_thumright:

When I was 14, when I was 14......oh it was a bloody long time ago and I was trying to chat up any female within my age group with nervous small talk & getting nowhere on a lot of occassions.

Hell, Vol. Knob, very uncomfortable situation you have there. I suppose his Mum is taking him through a revision of Sex Ed. so hopefully the message about doing the right thing is getting through. As much as I would like to argue abstinence, I'm not a hypocrite.....

I dont understand the fuss. Maybe cause I'm dutch, but here 14 year olds have sex for alcohol or a new thong, use marihuana, smoke like a chimney, even my grandfather doesn't smoke as much as the kids nowadays; they keep the tobaccoindustry afloat!

and I'm not exagerating...

Orpheo said:
I dont understand the fuss. Maybe cause I'm dutch, but here 14 year olds have sex for alcohol or a new thong, use marihuana, smoke like a chimney, even my grandfather doesn't smoke as much as the kids nowadays; they keep the tobaccoindustry afloat!

Well, the question is - is that a good thing? Smoking in general must be in the top 5 stupid things to do, ever... The only time I've ever touched a cigarette was when a buddy put one out on my arm (we think - there was alcohol involved and neither of us can remember exactly what happened...). Kids today seem to be in such a hurry to start drinking, start having sex, start smoking, I don't get it. I didn't when I was 14 either.

On the other hand, 14 year olds have always been drinking, smoking and having sex. Maybe it's just more visible now?

Not sure what I wanted to say with this post, but hey, that's life :)

Orpheo said:

Here 8 years old girls sell their body and smoke crack...
But I still keep on my thoughts...

kboman said:
Orpheo said:

Well, the question is - is that a good thing? Smoking in general must be in the top 5 stupid things to do, ever... The only time I've ever touched a cigarette was when a buddy put one out on my arm (we think - there was alcohol involved and neither of us can remember exactly what happened...). Kids today seem to be in such a hurry to start drinking, start having sex, start smoking, I don't get it. I didn't when I was 14 either.

On the other hand, 14 year olds have always been drinking, smoking and having sex. Maybe it's just more visible now?

Drinking, Maaaaybe.  Smoking, Never it's stupid. The other one, as awkward as it is posting this, i'll wait.

kboman said:
Orpheo said:

good thing, bad thing... I don't care. Its for me goooood. not because I can get layed as much as I want to with different girls, cause I can't; I have a girlfriend for 2.5 years, so I just can't slide it in when and where I want to. no, its good, cause those kiddo's out there, wreck their own future, and thus, gives me more job opportunities later on.

NonsenseTele said:
pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg

Orpheo said:
kboman said:
Orpheo said:

good thing, bad thing... I don't care. Its for me goooood. not because I can get layed as much as I want to with different girls, cause I can't; I have a girlfriend for 2.5 years, so I just can't slide it in when and where I want to. no, its good, cause those kiddo's out there, wreck their own future, and thus, gives me more job opportunities later on.

so in other words, you're so insecure with our own ailities that you're betting on other's failing so you can get a better job, cos i gotta say, that can't be good for society if one can becoem qualified for various jobs because they are still alive...

that's not to say i think we should be giving the dead jobs but a bit of healthy competition leads to far improved workers adn humans....

gnome said:
Orpheo said:
kboman said:
Orpheo said:

so in other words, you're so insecure with our own ailities that you're betting on other's failing so you can get a better job, cos i gotta say, that can't be good for society if one can becoem qualified for various jobs because they are still alive...

that's not to say i think we should be giving the dead jobs but a bit of healthy competition leads to far improved workers adn humans....

no, thats putting what I said in a different context. I know that what I do, I do well, but if the competition are losers, it makes my jobhunting more easy. thats it.

That bear is disturbingly adorable.

Many American 14-year-olds also partake of sex and drugs.  It's not good, but hey, it's the human condition.

NonsenseTele said:
Orpheo said:
here 14 year olds have sex for alcohol or a new thong, use marihuana, smoke like a chimney

Here 2 year olds commit bank robberies while on PCP!

Ahh, excuse me, never mind, I got into the competitive mindset! 

Well....  I suppose it could always be worse.  As some have indicated in this thread, there are kids out there who are smoking, having unprotected sex, having sex for money, drugs, etc. 

At least neither of the kids in question smoke, in fact, they both think its disgusting (well, there's a plus!). 

We attended our keyboardist/vocalist's and band lawyer/soundman's memorial day party yesterday (they're married).  Everyone was there, except for our bassist.  There was no weirdness, and it seems we all over-reacted, even though we all managed to keep our initial "freaked out" reaction low-key.  The two of them are just friends, so it seems....  My main concern in all this was that it might create some sort of strife with the rhythm guitarist, which I should know better than to even think for a second that it might.

For those of you who wanted a pic of the girl... NO..  But she's one of the teens in this video...  so is he..
[youtube=425,350]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kin-31hbXWQ[/youtube]

Dude careful with your stepson. The moment he feels like he can keep a girl and mess around with a "just friend" is the moment all his relationships turn to jello.

Justinginn said:
Dude careful with your stepson. The moment he feels like he can keep a girl and mess around with a "just friend" is the moment all his relationships turn to jello.
Yeah, seems like a bad idea. When I had a girlfriend, my friends knew it was hands off.

Gents, I have 3 stepsons, this one is the youngest of the stepsons.  Plus, I was captain of the high school "Skirt Chasing" team when I was young (okay, so there's no such thing, but if there was....).  Suffice to say, I'm no beginner.  I know what to watch for.  And I know what lessons he must learn himself.

WARNING, VIDEO HAS LANGUAGE.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIRiZsDObrU[/youtube]

Thats all I could think of while I watched that video.  :laughing7:

I heard its quite scary when your kid gets into puberty...

is it anything like this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuEY6jN6gY

Back