My wife is on CMT.

There is some awesome facial hair going on that video.  Good bearding skills!  :headbang:

Cross Canadian - Alabama, Fightin' For, Don't Need You, 17, Boys from Oklahoma
Reckless Kelly - Nobody's Girl, Wiggles & Ritalin, Sixgun 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
Roger Creager - Everclear, Fun All Wrong, Love
Robert Earl Keen - Paint the Town Beige, The Front Porch Song, The Road Goes on Forever, Chorpus Christi Bay, I'm Comin Home

That should be a start at least.  Cross and Reckless delve more into rock and Roger and Keen are pretty straight forward country.  If you like them, I would recommend live CDs on all of them over studio efforts.  They just sound better and are better performances in my opinion.  Back to Tulsa for Cross, Reckless Kelly Was Here for Reckless, and No. 2 Live Dinner for Keen.  I wasn't overly enamored with the mixing work on Creager's live album though there is a solid version of Jimmy Buffet's A Pirate Looks at Forty on there.

Cross and Reckless Kelly are part the trendy "Red Dirt" Country.  It's more rock with a country feel.  Stoney LaRue is right in there.  My favorite of his "Walk Away."  Cross Canadian Ragweed's "Blues For You" is a rockin' tune.

Back