Caught my stepson in bed with our rhythm guitarist's daughter....

Vol. Knob

no, they weren't naked, but still.

Our band is made up of a bunch of parents. Everyone brings their kids and we pizza & video game them all up while we rock out in the basement.
I have a 14 year old stepson who is a schmooze, charismatic, and apparently handsome.  Our rhythm guitarist has a 14 year old daughter who is very tall, funny, and cute.  She's apparently fond of him.  And he's fond of anything female and cute. 

Fortunately I have a daughter and stepdaughter (both age 12) who are not afraid to tattle.  Apparently the 14 year olds had slipped up to his room, closed the door, shut off the light...  yeah.  I wonder if we should tell his girlfriend. 

Our rhythm guitarist, Erik, seemed to take it in stride.

This video was from that practice...
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LQkQNlp68[/youtube]

oooh. man.

I was a stupid 14 y/o once...  not that your kid is stupid... but... y'know.. kids are stupid.  I was one once.

EDIT: still am..

Pfft, I'm on your stepson's side.  Go get 'em, tiger!  :icon_thumright:

:icon_thumright: That's a smooth man. If the parents are cool with him...

I was lucky enough to be good friends with my old gf's parents.

The father of two daughters in me says I don't know how cool with it I'd be in that situation.

The guy who was once 14 says I agree with dbw. :headbang:

if you put two like-age teenagers together without supervision, it's bound to happen. Kids are kids.  :dontknow:

in other news, those toms are DESTROYING your camera's mic. Sounds fun, though.

It just occurred to me that my brother is 15 now.  He's probably out there getting with some rhythm guitarist's daughter, too...  :eek:

Good that the father take it nicely :)

I think it's nice the girl knows what she wants... I like women like this :)

dbw said:
NonsenseTele said:
I like women like this :)

You mean 14?   :doh:
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, as a guy who was once 14, one would want to pat him on the back...  However, at 39, I'm already a grandfather.  Granted, its my ex-stepson who has a kid, but he got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 17, she was 15. 

As a father and stepfather to two 12 year old girls...  I think Erik took it too well. 

Mind you, they weren't having sex, if anything there was spit that got swapped and the copping of some "feels".  But it goes without saying that actual intercourse follows eventually.  Thats how diseases spread, babies are made, and worse, how emotions get misunderstood.  This isnt the first time I've been down this road, one of my ex stepsons was caught sneaking out of our house, and into his girlfriend's house to have sex, when he was 13 (her dad was a bassist, but not one I worked with).  I was doing the same thing at that age.  But damn, why does it have to be my Rhythm Guitarist's daughter?!?!?!?  We've got gigs coming up!!!!!

Well, it goes to show that at some point the pizza and video games just don't cut it anymore. I guess you'll just have to stress the importance of taking measures towards not having babies or catching scary diseases. Sooner or later your 12-year olds are not going to be around to tattle - or otherwise occupied...

/start completely irresponsibe mode/
Am I glad my kid is a boy...
/end completely irresponsibe mode/

I think the condom shall be very introduced to him even get some to him... You can't stop the boy trying with a girl that is giving what he wants easily, not all of them are on this way...

And about the cheating on his girlfriend, I've never been one of supporters of it, so I think he should learn (perhaps on the hard way) that is very simple to make shit and hide it on the yard, but takes leather balls to face own's mistakes...

that is very simple to make shite and hide it on the yard, but takes leather balls to face own's mistakes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely time for condoms unless you want to be a step-grandfather as well!

Edit: As for his girlfriend, just leave it alone... it will probably get dramatic but it's nothing you can help with.

I've never cheated on my gf  :icon_thumright:
Well, there's a reason. I've had one for three months, and she was the only girl who fit two very important criteria:
I liked her
She liked me

I hope this doesn't end badly. Does the rhythm guitarist know?

I'm already a step-grandfather!  One of my ex-stepsons has a kid already.  And yes, our rhythm guitarist found out at the same time as the rest of us. 

Back