ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes are coming....

It is indeed unfortunate that we can't see who's a senior member (which was often a big trust factor for me). Also not a huge fan of the color coding. But overall it feels more modern.

And Rick came back! Man this new website is great!

Yes, I was poking around in the admin section yesterday and found good ol' Rick hanging out, and ushered him through the front door. No you have to decide which one to use. I wonder if I could merge them.....

Yes, I was poking around in the admin section yesterday and found good ol' Rick hanging out, and ushered him through the front door. No you have to decide which one to use. I wonder if I could merge them.....
Yes, Xenforo allows for the merging of 2 users.

It is indeed unfortunate that we can't see who's a senior member (which was often a big trust factor for me). Also not a huge fan of the color coding. But overall it feels more modern.
Yes. I am no longer the super-herobiscuit-member-of-doom. My self esteem has fallen.*

* not really

Just for information.

I came across this in a thread about the 720 mod, all embedded YouTube links from the old forum are now not operative.

Code:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/ITl4iHXq4V0[/youtube]

The fix is however simple, remove the old BB code tags to leave just the URL

Code:
https://youtu.be/ITl4iHXq4V0

The video will now show up automatically as embedded and the forum software behind the scenes has done this...

Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]ITl4iHXq4V0[/MEDIA]

Which gives you this...

The good news is also that if you want to post a YouTube video, it is just a case of paste the URL and the forum software takes care of things for you so no one really needs to be concerned how to post videos.

If it is possible for the web admin to run a script or something, this would be great for threads such as the Post what you are listening to and Post what Jazz you are listening to threads.

Last edited:
As long either Rick or Rick2 work, I exist, so I'm good as is. Unless there's a rule about one account at a time, then merge ahead, though I just use one at a time.
Thanks,
Rick and Rick2

As long either Rick or Rick2 work, I exist, so I'm good as is. Unless there's a rule about one account at a time, then merge ahead, though I just use one at a time.
Thanks,
Rick and Rick2

Thanks,
Rick and Rick2

Merged!

(And for anyone who may be curious, there is indeed a rule about 1 account per user.)

Member status and post count are now being displayed.

Color scheme will remain ugly for now. :)

Spud ... how did you film me at work.
Seriously, that's my second favorite movie after the Blues Brothers ...

This is only my second post but, as a previous lurker, this new forum software is familiar to me since it's what audiosciencereview uses. It's very clean and high-contrast compatible. Congrats again.
warmoth-unofficial-high-contrast.png

Back