You'll either love it or hate it

Sheesh you guys it was just a joke post. Call it a blue mermaid caster if you want, I don't care. It's a nice guitar.

Joking or serious, I always love a semantical discussion of what to call a guitar.  And a big +1.  "Favorite Guitar on the Forum" gets thrown around a lot, but this is right up there with me.  Unique, beautiful, functional.

I like Mhuir Dhubh!!!! (have you seen my roisin dubh?)

are you Irish? from where in Ireland?

Oh no, my ancestry is Irish. I slapped the family crest on the neck plate so the name seems appropriate.
BTW, thanks Doug.

Holy crap!!!  John Mayer copied your guitar.  Someone posted this on-line from a show a few days ago.

taez555 said:
Holy crap!!!  John Mayer copied your guitar.  Someone posted this on-line from a show a few days ago.

Yeah, but CouchSpud's is better.  :icon_thumright:

knucklehead G said:
taez555 said:

Yeah, but CouchSpud's is better.  :icon_thumright:
And it ain't got one of these... :icon_thumright:
105_0570.jpg

taez555 said:

While CouchSpud is the Bees-Knees, I've seen a Strat-Tele hybrids before.  There was a company out of Houston in the early 90s, that's all they sold.  Modified parts guitars that were Strat-Tele hybrids or Tele-Strat hybrids.  Ironically, they didn't sell Strats or Teles.

Yeah I can't really take all the credit. I got the idea pretty much directly from Fender's Tele/Strat Closet Classic.
Also, John Mayer can't be that unoriginal. I mean come on. Sexual Napalm?

I think John Mayer's getting into of Jessica Simpson's pants has more to do with him being a good looking guy who is famous. 

This reminded me of a funny set of pictures and Hillary Duff:

(not worksafe entirely, though no nudity)

http://i47.tinypic.com/xq03r5.jpg

-Mark

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Whatever works for John.  As far as him not being original, raise your hand if you've never played someone else's song. 

Just a joke dude, just a joke.  That Van Halen cover IS horrible though. 

Back