You may be a Warmoth addict if.....

Mark O said:
if you cleaned up your man cave and found a body you bought a couple of months ago that you totally forgot about..

oh and when this is logic to you:
- you find 2 unused humbuckers and a set of black planet wave tuners and decide that is the perfect reason to start a new project.
so you buy a nice poplar soloist for 150 off the showcase. later you order a rosewood neck but by the time it arrives, you have started staining the body and decide that the rosewood neck isn't a good match color wise. so you order another (padouk) neck. a short time later, you realize that you now have a rosewood neck with no body, so you order another body for it. by now, you have screwed up the original poplar body! the only right thing to do, is buy another body for that project..

so there you go.. it started with 2 pickups and a set of tuners and I ended up with 3 bodies and  2 necks.. and none of them completed  :tard: :(

Oh god, this is totally true... I have 3 bodies and a neck lying around.  And I found one of them in my back room when I was cleaning :doh:

Mark O said:
if you cleaned up your man cave and found a body you bought a couple of months ago that you totally forgot about..

oh and when this is logic to you:
- you find 2 unused humbuckers and a set of black planet wave tuners and decide that is the perfect reason to start a new project.
so you buy a nice poplar soloist for 150 off the showcase. later you order a rosewood neck but by the time it arrives, you have started staining the body and decide that the rosewood neck isn't a good match color wise. so you order another (padouk) neck. a short time later, you realize that you now have a rosewood neck with no body, so you order another body for it. by now, you have screwed up the original poplar body! the only right thing to do, is buy another body for that project..

so there you go.. it started with 2 pickups and a set of tuners and I ended up with 3 bodies and  2 necks.. and none of them completed  :tard: :(

You know, there is a way around this. You could give a body, or neck to some less fortunate kid in another country.............. :laughing7:

Mark O said:
you mean.. like max? already did that!  :icon_biggrin:
I'm pretty sure he's in the SAME country, or have I not been paying enough attention ???

Anyway, he's got a drivers license. He's not a kid no more.  :icon_biggrin:

Wana's made a guitar said:
Mark O said:
I'm pretty sure he's in the SAME country, or have I not been paying enough attention ???

Well, he's in a different country than the person who suggested it. And, I live in a different country than Marko. Honestly, Texas is like it's own country, so I live in a different one anyways.

And I'm still a child inside.

Max said:
Mark O said:

Well, he's in a different country than the person who suggested it. And, I live in a different country than Marko. Honestly, Texas is like it's own country, so I live in a different one anyways.

Yes, we are like our own country.... :laughing7:

Max said:
Mark O said:

I've had a license for twenty or so years and I'm still a child inside.  :laughing7:

Max said:
Mark O said:
you mean.. like max? already did that!  :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, he's got a drivers license. He's not a kid no more.  :icon_biggrin:

Theres only three  things you got to watch out for when your driving in Australia- Kangaroos ,Wallabees and Wallaroos ( don;t ask me to differentiate)...and
Even so, Im kind of glad I'm a continent away with "Mad" Max on the loose/. :icon_biggrin:

You may be a Warmoth addict if you catch yourself thinking that during the Anniversary sale, Warmoth probably (and understandably) won't add new stuff to the Showcase, so you're almost looking forward to the end of the sale because then there'll be NEW STUFF.

True story.

you may be a warmoth addict if you can answer Whitebison's question with the following:

24 more bodies and 14 necks were added to the showcase since yesterday!

We plan on continually adding product to the showcase during the sale, so keep your eye out for more cool stuff.

Sean

Red Rocks said:
We plan on continually adding product to the showcase during the sale, so keep your eye out for more cool stuff.

Sean

Saw you speaking as Sandy (Warmoth) Hosfelt and now as Sean, who really are you? not trying to be a jerk, just curious...

You know you're a Warmoth addict if.....on vacation you don't have a computer, someone lets you use theirs, instead of checking your email, you check the showcase.

I'm Sean Sandy is my wife, this is a family business after all. Sandy has used my account to directly contact a few members of the forum. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Red Rocks said:
I'm Sean Sandy is my wife, this is a family business after all. Sandy has used my account to directly contact a few members of the forum. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Great! :)
I was just curious about!

:headbang: I'm addicted. I have totally forgotten that they have guitars that are already put together down at the store. I think there called finder, or fendere, or somthin?

back2thefutre said:
:headbang: I'm addicted. I have totally forgotten that they have guitars that are already put together down at the store. I think there called finder, or fendere, or somthin?
Don't worry about it.

Back