Where to find Screaming Deals?

xParallax

Might seem a bit of a novice question but for someone who has only ever ordered with the custom builder,

On the new website, is there any particular button I click to see the Screaming Deals section, or is it just luck that you filter something that you want and there's a screaming deal item on there at the time?

Thanks,

Rhys

search scream for screamin deals, you can search :modern: for necks, hollow for guitar bodies, etc and shit

teleme01 said:
search scream for screamin deals, you can search :modern: for necks, hollow for guitar bodies, etc and Shazam

stratamania said:
You would use the search function for screamin deals which gives you this, perhaps if you bookmark it will save you time.

https://warmoth.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=screamin+deals

rick2 said:
Type the word screamin into the search bar.

As easy as that eh? Haha - simple questions get simple answers! Thanks everyone!

Have we heard why they don't have the functionality to view all of the available bodies/necks at once anymore? There were more than a few times I almost clicked "buy" on something I never would have searched for. Seems like they've got to be missing out on sales this way. Outta sight, outta mind.

DieterDeux said:
Have we heard why they don't have the functionality to view all of the available bodies/necks at once anymore? There were more than a few times I almost clicked "buy" on something I never would have searched for. Seems like they've got to be missing out on sales this way. Outta sight, outta mind.

i agree,  to be able to see all necks and narrow down from there... by nut size,  heel type etc

teleme01 said:
DieterDeux said:

i agree,  to be able to see all necks and narrow down from there... by nut size,  heel type etc

It is a different website and operates differently to the previous one which is the simple answer.

On the flip side they may be gaining sales from those who prefer the presentation and navigation of the newer site.

I suppose if items for example had a tag of all-bodies or all-necks that might allow a search or link for that type of thing but it probably would not be very performant. I would be surprised if such a feature appeared again.

Back