what do you drive ?

I'm a Proctologist . . . I drive a Ford Probe.  :sad1:  No wait, I'm sorry.  I forgot.  I changed jobs - Child Psychology . . . Subaru Brat.  :laughing7:  Before that I was a common house burglar . . . Dodge Prowler at that time.  :tard:  I was also in charge of the Planetarium at the local University . . . had a cool Mitsubishi Eclipse.  :doh:

Anybody else? 

Me and the family.

202 BC Rockmaster.

Hot_Air_Car.jpg

I'm a CNA Pablo, I believe you called me an Professional ass wiper.

And thats pretty accurate.

right now I'm working on getting into a school on the other side of the planet. a school known for actually having Degree's in Art that get their graduates EMPLOYED.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:

right now I'm working on getting into a school on the other side of the planet. a school known for actually having Degree's in Art that get their graduates EMPLOYED.

That's what my wife does--I know how much it can suck, but she makes the most of it. She's going back to school soon to become an LPN or an RN, and then I have to complete a liberal arts class in order to finally get my degree, after I had formally walked across the stage and received a call from the school saying that I was one class shy due to not passing an art history class my last semester. Oddly enough, they allowed me to keep my alumni e-mail address, as well as annually sending me an alumni discount card.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:

Ahhh yes. I remember the conversation. Do you not want to go more into the healthcare field? Man persuing a career in the arts is awesome. I have a lot of admiration for folks that can do that or even attempt it. I have had a family since an early age so I have always looked to something a little more concrete. 

I just don't think Health Care is for me... at least not nursing. I'd be glad to be a Coroner, as there is virtually no Malpractice issues. but holding people's lives in my hands brings me no joy.

even when I've saved a life. which I have.

My entire youth I spent drawing, painting, writing and acting. its the only thing I can do thats exceptional. I have to think that pursuing something in that field is the only chance I have to be successful and HAPPY.

I already started a BFA, but my local university really does not teach skills. now I'm more interested in just getting any job that uses my natural talents.

the Australian university I want to go to actually teaches skills. also it would just be fun to live in a place thats the opposite of where I grew up!

That's badass! I am so envious. I have a few lingering questions and hopes and dreams that are pretty much dashed by these oppressive people in my house. They are so needy and full of rules.  Actually I love the hell out of my family and without them I am nothing. Sometimes though I wish there was room for strippers and coke.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
I just don't think Health Care is for me... at least not nursing. I'd be glad to be a Coroner, as there is virtually no Malpractice issues. but holding people's lives in my hands brings me no joy.

even when I've saved a life. which I have.

My entire youth I spent drawing, painting, writing and acting. its the only thing I can do thats exceptional. I have to think that pursuing something in that field is the only chance I have to be successful and HAPPY.

I already started a BFA, but my local university really does not teach skills. now I'm more interested in just getting any job that uses my natural talents.

the Australian university I want to go to actually teaches skills. also it would just be fun to live in a place thats the opposite of where I grew up!

Agwan, what Australian university is that?

Queensland College Of Art in Griffith University. I know they're not prestigious or anything. but I've talked with a few of their graduates. and asked around at a few design firms and they're well thought of. even outside of Australia.

they're also accredited in the USA. so If I come back to the US I can still get a Job. and I can apply for Federal Financial aid for this school.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
Queensland College Of Art in Griffith University. I know they're not prestigious or anything. but I've talked with a few of their graduates. and asked around at a few design firms and they're well thought of. even outside of Australia.

they're also accredited in the USA. so If I come back to the US I can still get a Job. and I can apply for Federal Financial aid for this school.

Cool, good on you. I hope you like the heat though :)

Q. what do you drive ?

A. I don't. But I really appreciate good car design, such as the Volvo P1800, Audi S5 and Cooper Mini.

Cletus said:
AGWANANA-RAMA said:

I live in Utah, 6 months of the year we're hotter than Brisbane. the other 6 we're a frozen wasteland. XD!

its the humidity thats gonna kill me!

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
Cletus said:
AGWANANA-RAMA said:

I live in Utah, 6 months of the year we're hotter than Brisbane. the other 6 we're a frozen wasteland. XD!

its the humidity thats gonna kill me!

You're not wrong, Brisbane can a sauna.

Look at the room in that garage,man I can tell your house was not built 88 years ago like mine, I have no room at all.

Jusatele said:
Look at the room in that garage,man I can tell your house was not built 88 years ago like mine, I have no room at all.

Yeah, that was when we first moved in.  Now there's a JD tractor in there, 4 bikes, wheel barrel, shovels, brooms, etc. etc.  I make sure to sort of pile all that stuff near my cars.  My wife would flip if her 1994 Diablo VT had something fall on it.  That just wouldn't be pleasant for anyone...

It's a 3-car garage, but she wasn't home, so I didn't bother photographing the 3rd spot.  Besides, the topic was about what we drive, not our spouses.  :icon_biggrin:

E.G. Jones said:
Torment Leaves Scars said:
1994 Diablo VT

Fer realz? One of these?

05J7H005013650A.jpeg

That was my dream car back in the day from playing Need for Speed on PlayStation 1!  :laughing7:

Yep, one of those.  It's an amazing machine!   :party07:

Ok, I lied.   :toothy12:  She really has a 2009 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro.  :cool01:

Even though the Diablo's gone the way of the Doe-Doe, it's still my dream car.  :headbang1:

hachikid said:
'91 Toyota MR2. and to the guy who got the GT-R...should have gotten a GT3 RS, imo. the GT-R has too much electronic bullcrap. or a used NSX.

Interesting.  Have you driven a GT-R?  I regularly pass GT3 RS's and NSX's on track days. It doesn't hurt that mine has been modified to put 540 awhp and awtq to the ground on a Mustang dyno.  :)

DocNrock said:
hachikid said:
'91 Toyota MR2. and to the guy who got the GT-R...should have gotten a GT3 RS, imo. the GT-R has too much electronic bullcrap. or a used NSX.

Interesting.  Have you driven a GT-R?  I regularly pass GT3 RS's and NSX's on track days. It doesn't hurt that mine has been modified to put 540 awhp and awtq to the ground on a Mustang dyno.  :)

540 hp on a Mustang Dyno is pretty stout, especially with AWD.  Mustang Dynos usually account for about 15%-18% drivetrain loss on AWD cars, so it's probably making a good 620 hp "at the crank," maybe more...

Back