what do you drive ?

I'm just about to drive a Audi A3 :evil4:

2011%5C201103%5C20110301%5CAUDI-A3-1.8-20V-150CV-TURBO-GASOLINA-2P-MANUAL-70440272011030109301842.jpg

Jusatele said:
I did 1 buy back in my life and I regretted it after a few years, I actually made money on the deal at first, but the title said salvage and I had problems selling it, sold it for a lot less than I wanted too and in the end would have probably been a lot better if I just took the money and ran.
I would either not report and drive it till it drops or get the cash payout and try to find a replacement, Just a new car payment is not my style anymore, I try to bottom feed now days if I can.

I'm gonna take what the insurance company gives me for it.  I thought about the salvage title and liability only insurance, but this thing is kind of blessing in disguise.  Plus, the buy back price plus what I could get for it if i sell it would be a wash.  I'm going to be able to pay off a longstanding credit card, not feel the deductable on the claim for my wife's car, and still make a decent down payment.  I've had 2 used cars before, and they were money pits.  There was a reason they were for sale.

Not that I actually have a car yet, but I just got my learners permit, whooo!  Now for 120 hours of driving at a maximum speed of 80km/h  :tard:

Wana's made a guitar said:
Not that I actually have a car yet, but I just got my learners permit, whooo!  Now for 120 hours of driving at a maximum speed of 80km/h  :tard:

Good on yer!

Don't forget to indicate when turnin'  :icon_biggrin:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHeRaAy3cWQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Bit of a necropost, but the gf and I just bought our first car (sorry for the massive pic):

P1010725.jpg

Nothing too exciting--a KIA Forte 5-door--but it's got plenty of space, decent gas mileage (32-35 miles per) and surprisingly zippy handling and acceleration, so we're both really happy with it.

Tipperman said:
Nice car man! We just got a Kia Sorento, we were looking at the Forte too. Love it!

Thanks! Kia's come a long way in recent years (being owned by Hyundai has helped), and they have some really interesting products now. I used to drive a Toyota Corolla, and this feels like a step forward. I also kinda like not seeing 800 million cars exactly like mine on the road. Makes finding it in a parking lot much easier.  :laughing7:

Jonesey said:
elfro89 said:
That Suberu just reminded me of Colin Mcrae.  :sad: R.I.P

I don't think I knew he had died, but I must have, seeing how it happened four years ago. Either way, it still makes me sad.

And IIRC, it was in a helicopter crash.  Not even while rallying.  Sad.

My daily driver is a 1999 VW Eurovan camper. My toy is a 1960 Austin Healey Mark I "bug-eyed" sprite. Notice: the sprite is running while there is snow on the ground!

Attachments

• evc.jpg
    evc.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Pictures 216.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 291
Back