Warmoth Walnut Soloist

Blue313 said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
The tremolo stopper is a thing that stops you from doing pull ups on the Floyd and also helps tuning stability, also it makes intonation a lot easier.
I take it your still having problems with the Floyd then?
Yeah.  :-\

I fixed the nut though, I found out every time I used the Floyd, it made a clicking sound at the nut and all the stings went sharp. I fount out I had to tighten the nut to the neck a bit more. That helped a lot.

Hehehehehe Gary was faster....

And I told you Floyd Rose wasn't that heaven with blonde angels semi-naked singing and playing harpa... you didn't listened to me  :toothy12:

NonsenseTele said:
Hehehehehe Gary was faster....

And I told you Floyd Rose wasn't that heaven with blonde angels semi-naked singing and playing harpa... you didn't listened to me  :toothy12:
You're right Fernando......they're red headed devils, completely naked,  playing rock and roll!

heh heh heh Next time, a Wilkinson and locking tuners.  :laughing7:

Won't be that greater, if you use as a Floyd... In deed, with metal abusive use, they will be worse than a FR...

Blue313 said:
You're right Fernando......they're red headed devils, completely naked,  playing rock and roll!

And completely excentric :laughing7:
Like FR but nobody can prove to me that they are NOT a pain in the butt to work...
But the Tremol-no will help 50% (if it's good, what looks like it is)

I haven't had much trouble setting up and working on the FR since I started blocking the trem temporarily a few years ago (huge thanks to Dan Erlewine).

NonsenseTele said:

Won't be that greater, if you use as a Floyd... In deed, with metal abusive use, they will be worse than a FR...
Well. my friend has one on one of his cort guitars, It can take some abuse, of course it's not slackening off the fingerboard, but it's still really good. You don't always need to dive bomb to do what I do.

NonsenseTele said:

Well. my friend has one on one of his cort guitars, It can take some abuse, of course it's not slackening off the fingerboard, but it's still really good. You don't always need to dive bomb to do what I do.

Yes, it's awesome! I don't know much you'll abuse it, that's why I said that... If you're going to have the Steve Vai aproach, then it won't be as good as a FR :)

The only Wilkie I ever bought was because the body was bought from E-bay and was already routed for one.  Almost everything else is Floyd.  It just has to be.  :headbang1:

Woah, cranked up the amp and I was standing under the Air conditioner. The pickups were picking up the sound of the air coming out of the air conditioner and it sounded really cool with a flange going and my Wah pedal!  :toothy10:

I Call It: Mutated Wind!

rounce55 said:
cool, why did you go with rosewood?
Because On the Seymour Duncan site, The JB model Was described as good with Rosewood fingerboards, so i'd thought I'd make a whole neck from it.

And peer pressure...............................Nonsense Tele!  :laughing3:

And peer pressure...............................Nonsense Tele!   :laughing3:

icon_twisted.gif

Pressure for over 10.000 miles, I might be very evil :laughing7:
Did you find yourself on this neck? :)

I moved myself into my sisters room since she moved out and it's much larger than my room. And now I have a much larger practice area, but i'll all get moved around when I move the bed around onto the wall so my practice space will bigger, again.  Here are some blurry, crappy pics The last one is really blurry!

In the last pic, all the guitars look like twelve strings!  :laughing11:

On a serious note is the Gibson acoustic yours!  That thing looks sweet.  Is it an Everly Bros. model?  They had one with the crazy pickguard, but I've only seen it in natural with black pg.  You know how I love the Tortoiseshell!!!  It must be nice to have space and a guitar collection at your age!

The 'Gibson' Is actually an Epiphone, a SQ-180 model. It is my mums and it was given to her on her 21st b'day, but she never learned to play.
Even though it is an Epiphone, It has a Gibson LP style Headstock and a truss rod cover that says Gibson on it.

And yes, It is really good to have space and a great guitar collection at my age!  :hello2:

I was told by my sister that it is an Everly brothers model

Back