Warmoth Walnut Soloist

Kinda makes me regret I don't have a sister. I would have more room if my wife moves out, but somehow that doesn't look like a smart idea.

ByteFrenzy said:
Kinda makes me regret I don't have a sister. I would have more room if my wife moves out, but somehow that doesn't look like a smart idea.
Ha, maybe you should build a shed in the backyard.

ByteFrenzy said:

Yes, but seems to me you would have less money... here in BR about 30% less on every money earned... :tard:

rockskate4x said:
One suggestion...

Sell the epiphone SG and start your next warmoth!!!  :toothy10:
A warmoth for $300 AUD, I don't think so  :laughing7:

My plans fr the SG are A bigsby, New pups, new tuners and a re-finish.

Bigsby's are sick, but I think I like floyds better. I think a bigsby would look cool on an sg.

That's pretty cool Connor, you got an amp for a nightstand. And say, how's the fire situation there in Aussie land? I've heard it's been pretty bad in some places..

Well, an arson was caught for the large fire(s) that killed 180 people (maybe more) and he is being convicted sometime in the next few weeks. For some reason, it was decided he deserved a fair trial. I have no idea why though.

People are scouring every town about three days a week for people who are thought to have started smaller fires that didn't cause any fatalities. My Dad was part of one the the crews in our town, I would like to imagine him getting in a punch up with some dudes and winning, but from the stories, some of the arsonist have been caught already by other people.

I've decided that i'm gonna take her apart again soon and sand back the body as smooth as I can. I plan to coat it 2 more times with the tung oil after I have sanded it, then get some 1000 and 2000 grit sandpaper and do the mirror finish trick.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
I've decided that i'm gonna take her apart again soon and sand back the body as smooth as I can. I plan to coat it 2 more times with the tung oil after I have sanded it, then get some 1000 and 2000 grit sandpaper and do the mirror finish trick.

You, my friend, have Warmothitis. If you can't build a new guitar from parts, you have to take one apart and tinker with it! :laughing8:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
If you really want a mirror finish you'll need to do a grain fill. You might also want to look at using Tru-Oil for the final coats, and think about getting a kit of micro-mesh abrasives. After 2000 grit you'll still need quite a bit of buffing before you have that mirror finish.

Back