Warmoth Today

More transparent finishes.  I call the middle one trans grape...

trans_strat.jpg

Great Ape said:
Oh Doug, you are QUICK!!!(And sometimes, even funny) :laughing7:
I do my best, but most around here are as dry as the shifting sands when it comes to humor... :icon_jokercolor:

Wyliee said:
This caught my eye as I walked through the shop earlier today.

ruby_red.jpg

I ordered a red flake iceman body about 2 months ago...could this be a great Christmas or what?!?!?
:guitaristgif:

Shoecat said:
I ordered a red flake iceman body about 2 months ago...could this be a great Christmas or what?!?!?

Awesome! I made an order about a month ago now... I keep hoping to see something pop up in this thread  :icon_biggrin: HINT HINT Warmoth

Shoecat said:

Could be the best Christmas ever. Unless you forget to post lots of pictures here ... then ...  :evil4:  :icon_jokercolor:

Shoecat said:
Wyliee said:
This caught my eye as I walked through the shop earlier today.

ruby_red.jpg

Are you in a Glam Metal band or something?
There was this Daphne Blue V2 on another picture that made me think that whoever ordered it must be in a Powermetal band...

SustainerPlayer said:
Shoecat said:

Could be the best Christmas ever. Unless you forget to post lots of pictures here ... then ...  :evil4:  :icon_jokercolor:

Oh...there will be pictures, figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer  :eek:ccasion14:

GearBoxTy said:
What is that magnificent Blue on the bodies to the left???  :blob7:

That is the new neon blue.  I think the paint shop is still working on the neon mixes, but I'm not 100% sure.

This one caught my eye as I was coming in this morning.  More than anything, I'm really impressed by the quality of the flame maple grain.  I'm more than a little biased, but I don't think anyone else on the market comes close to our quality and price point.

cherryb_Tele.jpg

I'm more than a little biased, but I don't think anyone else on the market comes close to our quality and price point.

cherryb_Tele.jpg

[/quote]

I'd have to agree.  Only with Fender's current Select series can you come close in appearance, and even then, the build quality is questionable.

Back