Warmoth Today

DangerousR6 said:
Altar said:
SustainerPlayer said:
Wyliee said:
ruby_red.jpg

I could get silly with that Iceman body.  :icon_thumright: I hope it's a custom order and not for Showcase. Else X-mas is in danger around here ...  :icon_biggrin:
Wouldn't it look great in a nice green bow sitting under a Christmas tree?
You could just hang them all on the tree like ornaments... :icon_biggrin:
Have the necks as tinsel and the wiring components as "lights"... Christmas spirit GAINED! hehe.

Wyliee said:
How about a couple paint experiments?

I like both. I like most things out of the ordinary...

I'm guessing half of the tele body is washed blue like mine

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 364028_G.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 284
Wait, the Seahawks are real?!?  I always thought they were a Pacific Northwest myth like Sasquatch and the Mariners...

Everyone knows the Mariners aren't real.  But the Seahawks are very real.  Just ask Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady.  Not sure what this has to do with Warmoth, but the Seahawks are an important topic.

Russell Wilson looks good for you guys.  I just cant get over how hideously ugly the seahawks uniforms are.  That neon green just makes me sick.

crash said:
Russell Wilson looks good for you guys.  I just cant get over how hideously ugly the seahawks uniforms are.  That neon green just makes me sick.

:icon_biggrin: I love it. But don't get any ideas, Warmoth! I don't need a guitar body in neon green.

Wyliee said:
This caught my eye as I walked through the shop earlier today.

ruby_red.jpg

I want a Purple Frost or Blue Flake Iceman with white top binding...if only money were no object...

When the Seahawks were in the AFC West they were for sure mythological. Once they defected to the NFC they were allowed to show themselves. :icon_jokercolor:

Updated photo of that red flake Iceman.
red_flake.jpg

Just a plain ol' Strat.... with a pine fresh scent...

Pine_Strat.jpg

and lastly.... flame purpleheart...

flame_purple.jpg

Looks Christmas-y. Put some green on there somewhere and you'd be all set.

Death by Uberschall said:
I don't usually like the Iceman body, but I think I could string that one up.  :eek:ccasion14:
I'd put that flamed purpleheart neck on it and drive it like I stole it... :laughing7:

Back